First Pics of our new 22K mile family member!!!!

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is Carl's new addition receiving her first Adam's treatment on that perfect black paint. I will filter the pics directly as I receive them, but couldn't wait to share. This rare gem has me completely smitten. I am SO happy that she's a part of this community. Wow. :p And he just sold his chrome directionals to another member cause he thought he wouldn't need them. Lol. Leads to a good set of chrome directionals or Octistars are being solicited. :D More to come ladies and gents. Carl said that this car is turning heads bigtime and that it just smells and feels like a brand new car. :shifty: :p

NewMark2_zps40cbfe87.jpg

NewMark1_zps4dc44575.jpg

DSCN2322_zps2b7acb99.jpg

DSCN2313_zpsdda1ff42.jpg

:eek::gr_devil:
DSCN2312_zpsa36c6a91.jpg

DSCN2290_zps785abc80.jpg

DSCN2305_zps99404b24.jpg

DSCN2296_zps9a872def.jpg

DSCN2295_zpsdf3040e0.jpg

Welcome to our family, youngin!

:invasion:

Last edited:
Somebody needs to take the car for a long trip to complete the break-in period!
22K ... Gees! Must be nice. :)

Looks good! I'd feel bad putting miles on that gem..is he going to daily drive it?

Looks good! I'd feel bad putting miles on that gem..is he going to daily drive it?

No daily driving for this one. She'll be for shows and Sundays. Good luck beating her in the stock category. Sheesh. :p

Isn't it crazy, Alex??? My first 97 had 21K miles in 1998. This sweety has that in 2013? And the price... and the circumstances... Read 'em weep. She cost $5K and the previous owner took next to nothing for her on a trade in and she ended up at auction. I found her the day she was posted on Craigslist and Carl bought her the next. Apparently some lady totally wanted her and went home to measure her garage. Carl showed up and snatched her away. The dealer said he had received a ton of emails and didn't have time to respond to any of them. Every once in a while, it's nice to be in the right place at the right time. :D

. Every once in a while, it's nice to be in the right place at the right time.

I can relate with that! I thought I did good on the 95 LSC I just bought wIth 38,000 miles on It!! Geez! Where's the car located? Central valley CalIfornIa?

The car is in Ventura, Warren. And I fully expect us to trot down there for Ponies by the Sea in October and share some space with her. Here's the link to the Mustang club that's putting it on. Love to have you! We can caravan... Maybe as many as five of us from NorCal so far and another four or five from SoCal... :D

https://www.facebook.com/TriCountyMustangClub?fref=ts

Are you going to replace the lasagna for the car shows or leave it as is?
Great looking car BTW.

Haha, Travis! Yes it is, but this isn't my car. It's Carl's. After he saw mine at Fab Fords Forever in April he's been jonesing for a black G2. He has a Toreador Red G2. I just found the car for him. And yes, Marked8, the lasagne is definitely on the 'must be fixed immediately' list. Crazy how even with so few miles and so pampered, the rear trim still dies. Screw Ford for not making this a recall... oh ya. And discontinuing all of our parts. Lol. :shifty:

Black Mark VIII

Haha, Travis! Yes it is, but this isn't my car. It's Carl's. After he saw mine at Fab Fords Forever in April he's been jonesing for a black G2. He has a Toreador Red G2. I just found the car for him. And yes, Marked8, the lasagne is definitely on the 'must be fixed immediately' list. Crazy how even with so few miles and so pampered, the rear trim still dies. Screw Ford for not making this a recall... oh ya. And discontinuing all of our parts. Lol. :shifty:

Hi- I am a brand new member, and this car was actually purchased by me (Lou). Carl and I (He is wearing white, and I am wearing black, in a couple of the photos) attended Ventura High together, long ago, and we are best friends since. He was the one that directed me to the car, and he spent several hours last Saturday detailing it to look its' best.

Thanks to all who viewed the photos, and posted great comments! I will continue to work on the car, especially that funky rear window seal.

Take care- Lou

Members online

No members online now.
Back