Finally got my HID kit from DDM Tuning

Lincoln Luebbe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Took them long enough! Ordered on the 7th got them on the 31st...
This was a direct shipment from overseas.

I am curious as to how they will warranty these kits since there is absolutely nothing on them that indicates they are related to DDM in any way?

The quality of the kit is pretty good from what I can tell. Both sides fired up just fine last night around midnight when I put them in. I had to be up for work at 6:00 and I was going to wait until tonight but I was just too anxious.

I will post pics once I get home.

I got the 4500K H11s and they did come with H11 connectors so I am happy about that. The color is good as well, maybe a hint less bluish than the 4300K Xentronic kit I was running previously. You can definitely tell they are HID and since different OEM HID colors slightly vary I am cool with that.

Mine was an aluminum case that has DDM molded in.. I'll get a pic..

EDIT:
100MEDIA_IMAG0068.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0069.jpg

Are those the ones you just got FastLS? Are you guys running 9006 or H11? That might be why they are different???

As long as they warranty them I don't care, but I need to contact them to find out...

Yessir.. Those are the ones that I just got.. I'm running 9006 for the lows

The warranty should still be the same.. They advertise the same lifetime warranty

Glad to hear they finally arrived. Lookin' forward to the pictures.

Mine say DDM on them, but there was no paperwork in the box as far as the warranty goes.

im still waiting for mine to ordered on the 14th tho....
I ordered mine on the 9th or 10th and got them this Tuesday.

Have they shipped Thirdworlddoug?
Were you able to track yours? Mine said it was a fedex number and kept getting errors when Itried to track it. Turns out they were shipped "EMS" then USPS.

Yeah mine were shipped USPS not FedEx like they said.

Here are a couple pics shot while it was still daylight after they reached full temperature. Very, very close to the color of the OEM HID bulbs in our old Zephyr.

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

the website says they have shipped...i was trying to figure out what the tracking number was all about lol. i kept getting errors also from fedex when trying to track.

Ordered 2 sets of H11's on 3/22, and received them today at home. Have not opened package to see what they look like or what connectors are included (am still at work).

Time to start opening the headlight assemblies to put the Angels in.

I know I'll be one of the black sheep with HID's in halogen assemblies, but this is the best I can do until I find some OEM HID assemblies that are not $900 each.

Would you settle for some that were in ok condition?

Looked at my DDM's tonight, and they are identical to Fasts - as far as the ballasts are concerned.

I wish I had taken a picture of the ballast before I mounted them...

The wires were blue and black and the Ballast had a flat spot where a decal could go but nothing was there. No DDM was engraved... I guess they are trying something new with the H11s maybe?

Members online

No members online now.
Back