Finally got my 1998 lsc after 13 years. haha

98marklsc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently became the second owner of a 98 black on black LSC...the gentleman I purchased it from took it to the dealer meticulously. Blend door done, front bags replaced, no wrecks, no front plate bracket :) (kansas vehicle originally), neon taillight works. Need s a steering wheel (leather worn down by said gentleman) , a seat motor i believe, sounds like maybe the gears, i have tilt just no front to back, it tries so i think maybe the worm gear? i found some factory cobra R wheels in the correct offset thanks to a good friend, did the sensor lower and i like the stance but will have to align it when i get tires. i'd like to have a cleaner driver seat and maybe supercharge it. looking for the most bang for my buck of course on a charger. I 'd like to do pullys and a chip in the short term. cut out mufflers and ran straight pipes any advice is appreciated. i want to do those frame braces from what i have read.

Welcome! Sounds like you have a nice ride coming together! We need some pics!!

postpics.gif

pics to come soon...sorry...
is the specialized Lincoln chip for 300 necessary or does the superchip one for 250 on ebay do the same? of course i would ideally like to find a used one. where can I find those frame stiffeners? thanks fellas

well I think I saw a specialized lincoln chip on mark viii .org but i cant find it anymore...i see one on egay for 247...would like to chip and pulley it in the short term...i got my pics to photobucket but couldnt put them on here for some reason i tried pasting the url to here but to no avail....I am new to the forums so if i seem ignorant that is why haha. i understand that to do pulleys on a gen II i need the set w/ a balancer...can I do away w that egr(?) smog whatever it is in front of the balancer on the gen II's w out throwing a code or anything? what else can I do to make it faster in the short term? i did a K&n in the factory box...besides a tune up which i intend to do soon...thanks for the help

Thanks everyone! Love these Marks! I want to charge it and do some larger mustang wheels and brakes...that should do it for a while...

Members online

Back