Finally! A lincoln mark vii is consigned!

OldSchool1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lot Number: 319.2
Auction: SCOTTSDALE 2011
Sale Price:
Year: 1988
Make: LINCOLN
Model: CONTINENTAL MARK VII
Style: CUSTOM CONVERTIBLE
VIN: 1LNBM93E1JY652181
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: GREY
Cylinders: 8
Engine Size: 5.0 LITER
Transmission: 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC
Summary: Conversion by Coach Builders Unlimited. Diamond Pearl White, new paint, top, tires, satellite radio, sheepskin seat covers and bra. Always garaged. Texas car with no rust.
Details: Stunning Diamond Pearl White '88 Mark VII custom coupe convertible. One owner, non-smoker, new paint, top, tires, satellite radio, sheepskin seat covers and bra. It has a professional conversion by Coach Builders Unlimited in Florida. It is a head turner that Ford Motor Company should have produced. No rust, this car is in great condition.

1LNBM93E1JY652181_001.sized.jpg

1LNBM93E1JY652181_002.sized.jpg

1LNBM93E1JY652181_003.sized.jpg

1LNBM93E1JY652181_004.sized.jpg

My Fantasy Bid ... $16,000.00

I would be willing to bet you have the single most impressive Mark VII collection in the world...

Lot Number: 319.2
Auction: SCOTTSDALE 2011
Sale Price:
Year: 1988
Make: LINCOLN
Model: CONTINENTAL MARK VII
Style: CUSTOM CONVERTIBLE
VIN: 1LNBM93E1JY652181
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: GREY
Cylinders: 8
Engine Size: 5.0 LITER
Transmission: 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC
Summary: Conversion by Coach Builders Unlimited. Diamond Pearl White, new paint, top, tires, satellite radio, sheepskin seat covers and bra. Always garaged. Texas car with no rust.
Details: Stunning Diamond Pearl White '88 Mark VII custom coupe convertible. One owner, non-smoker, new paint, top, tires, satellite radio, sheepskin seat covers and bra. It has a professional conversion by Coach Builders Unlimited in Florida. It is a head turner that Ford Motor Company should have produced. No rust, this car is in great condition.

My Fantasy Bid ... $16,000.00

is this on barret jackson or something?
also, i didnt know of any convertable vii's.. makes sense though, with all the converted viii's. looks good though.

I would be willing to bet you have the single most impressive Mark VII collection in the world...

Oh and thank you.

dang. how many are in this collection?

is this on barret jackson or something?
also, i didnt know of any convertable vii's.. makes sense though, with all the converted viii's. looks good though.
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/video/live.asp or on the SPEED Channel, January 19, 2011, Starting at 7:00 PM ET.
We estimate only a dozen to still exist. I personally know of four like this beauty in a garage in the mid west.

http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/1LNBM93E4KY773269
1LNBM93E4KY773269_001.sized.jpg

dang. how many are in this collection?
There is only ONE Mark VII at the Scottsdale Auction. As for my collection, I have OldSchool1 through OldSchool9.

Surprisingly, the Mark VII listed at the lop of this thread, sold for $8,800.00 That was actually only $800.00 higher than my estimate and a little more than half of my Fantasy Bid.

The market is tight and showing NO signs of slowing down even through the recession. What I ~have~ discovered is that the number of garage-finds have increased greatly as owners are thinning the herd.

Members online

Back