February 17th, 2005: Speedworld

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
CSKmotorsports_NSRlogo.gif
Checker Auto Parts "Thursday Nite Live" Street Legal Night
Checker Auto Parts is giving you a night to bring your daily Street driven vehicle of any kind to Speedworld Motorplex NHRA sanctioned Drag Strip every Thursday Night. Checker will be giving away free products. Racers show your military, or student ID and receive $5.00 off your entrance fee. Gates open 6pm and runs till 10:30pm. For more information Call (623) 388-2424. ALSO: Check out your neighborhood Checker Auto Parts store for some great deals on all your auto parts needs and more. Make sure to freshen up your ride before you hit the track and have fun! Remember: Race on the Track, never on the Street.
Street Racers: If you can't wait till Friday Night to get to the Drags, here is your perfect opportunity. Is the guy at your car club meeting talking down your ride? Thinks he's faster than you? Make him put his money where his mouth is, and get a timeslip to prove it!
MUST HAVE MUFFLERS AND DOT TIRES PLEASE!
Street Legal ONLY, must have current Registration
Domestics, Imports, Motorcycles
Multiple driver OK with Tech Card

Must pass NHRA tech and have all equipment necessary for your speed and ET.
Five Hours of Fun straight racing…no set program.
This program was requested by the street racer…so support this program so that it won't go away!
Gate Entry Fee: $20.00 to Race $10.00 to Watch
$5.00 discount on Tech Card with Student ID
All racers, crew (& on Thursday night only spectators) enter off HAPPY VALLEY ROAD

sw-map-flyer.gif

9 Miles North of Bell Rd. on Grand (US 60) Racer entrance off Happy Valley Rd. Spectator's entrance on Jomax.
sw-map-large.jpg

http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/thursday.htm

Last edited:
For some reason in the main menu of Forums. It still says the 3rd. But I can no longer make it on the third. Due to family things happening on that day. So, I am now going down on the 10th. Thursday, your car doesn't need to be a race car. Come take your stock Lincoln or Cadillac and see what it can do.

My first job was in a store that was affiliated with Checker auto parts. Damn that was a long time ago.

Sifrino3 said:
For some reason in the main menu of Forums. It still says the 3rd. But I can no longer make it on the third. Due to family things happening on that day. So, I am now going down on the 10th. Thursday, your car doesn't need to be a race car. Come take your stock Lincoln or Cadillac and see what it can do.

I changed it for you to the 10th LOLOL

Sifrino3 said:
Rain is due this Thursday. So, I will have to step it back another week. So, its the 17th. . .

ok so I changed it to the 17th now ROFL

pepperman said:
Sifrino, you should know Arizona weather is unpredictable.

When it rains normal. You can see rain in the front of your house. But when you go get your dog in the back yard. Its sunny. Thats Normal AZ weather. What we are having here is not normal. You can go all the way all around your house and it will be raining! Not Normal!

Members online

Back