favorite lincoln body style

bucketthead

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering what everyones favorite body style for the lincoln i know mine would b the one that my 95 tc has i belive these are the best but i was wondering what everyone thought on this

The MKVII LSC. Timeless lines. Beautiful car.
Just wish it was a more pleasant car to drive. :(

I'm a sucker for the V :D

although I love my VIII

I also really like the VII's too

lol it's like asking an drunk what his favorite drink is

I'd have to say the the 1980-84 TC then, the '95-97 would be right up there too,(going by LOOKS alone,that is) But overall, I'd have to say '95-97TC . Most Desired Lincoln in my book,however would be between the '77-79 Mark V or the '80-81 Town Coupe'. Damn, I feel like Imelda Marcos at the world shoemaker's expo.

Favorite townie is the 96, panther chassis has never been better, second the 89.

I also love the foxy conti's

Pepsi2185 said:
Favorite townie is the 96, panther chassis has never been better, second the 89.

I also love the foxy conti's

I would have to say that the 1961 Continental with the suicide doors, the 1972 Mark IV, and the 1990 Town Car have been the best looking designs for me. Each car had elegant and timeless style, with alot of class.

I love the Mark V, especially the Diamond Jubilee Edition, 97-98 Mark VIII LSC is right up there too. But I also love 95-97 Towncars. Hell, I can't make up my mind. I used to own a 79' Cartier Mark V and it was the best riding car I've ever owned. The epitome of a classic luxury ride. I've also got a lot of love for the Mark VI's. :L

I love the Mark VII SE, a bit dropped with wide tires and its one of the meanest looking cars I could think of in recent years. Definitely the last of it's kind.

I love my car to death but I'm not gonna say it's my favorite body style. I don't like the grill, and I haven't seen any DIY or aftermarket grills that interest me.

The Mark V is the ultimate luxobarge pimp car.

And of course the 60's Conti's with the suicide doors.

repy to favorite body stle

I would have to say that my favorite body stle is the'97 body stle,because i just like the sleekness of it. It just looks regal when you see it rollin' down the street. and wspecially has the right color coordination it looks simply marvelous. After i take a picture of mine i will show you just wahat i am talking about

Most definitely my '92 TC Signature Series w/Carriage top. The ULTIMATE Land Yacht! :p

bucketthead said:
i was just wondering what everyones favorite body style for the lincoln i know mine would b the one that my 95 tc has i belive these are the best but i was wondering what everyone thought on this

Y the Mark VI of course

ElisBaby.jpg

smilies-38095.png

I just bought this about two months ago on Ebay for $500.00 from some gut in Colorado but the car was in Fullerton,Ca. about 30 minutes from me all it needed was a new header panel slightly cracked picked one up at a junk yard complete for $50.00 bought some brand new front parking light lenses from some guy who found them in his attic in factory sealed boxes from ford for $106.00 said he had been living there for ten years needed some roof repair so while tearing off the roof he found them stashed in a corner. Bought the chrome and gold 100 spoke OG wire rims for $350.00. Now i am a happy camper. But still have my 1977 full custom Cadillac Coupe De Ville so now i got the Lincoln vs Cadillac

ELISCDY.jpg

Last edited:
1961 Continental Sedan and Convertible with suicide doors. It was a Milestore car, as I remember.

My 2nd choice is the current Town Car.

BOD :I

Members online

Back