Factory 2004 Lincoln LS 17 Chrome Rims?

Bengal313

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2000 LS Sport that I want to replace the rims with the 2004 Chrome 17 rims. Currently I have 17 inch, five star factory rims. First of all will the 2004 17s fit the LS without any modification. Secondly, I can get 3 rims for a bargain ($200) but I need to know how much will the 4th one cost me? See pic of the one I want.

lsrims2.jpg

They'll fit just like the originals. As for where to get the fourth, try Ebay or the stealership.

I went ahead and bought the 2004 17 chrome rims as pictured above. Know I am in the hunt for finding that 4th rim. Currently ebay doesn't have them. If any one knows a competitively priced and reputable place online please let me know.

Stealership might charge about 400-500 bucks per rim. Gay.

I had a damaged rim on my continental and they said its best to replace it, just for one of them was 400 something, almost 500.

Yeah I called the Dealer. They wanted $800 for the rim and an additional $47 for the center cap. Needless to say I am not buying from those thieves.

lol i saw those on craigslist too, i was thinking about getting them .. but didnt want to go through the hassle of finding the 4th

Yeah it might be a hassle getting the 4th. But winter is around the corner and I am not putting them on till spring. So I guess I got about 6 months to try and find one. If you come across one let me know please.

P.S. The rims are in excellent condition. I guess the owner didn't know that each of those rims sells for about $800 plus center caps.

Bengal try these 2 places. Lacy's 800 741 0653. Or Leesville 732 388 0783. They are both in New Jersey. Try Leesville first, they had alot of :q:q:q:q when i was there. They are both junkyards.

Ah so your the one that bought those rims from Arnie. I called today about them and he said he had just sold them, I have been looking for two of them locally to replace my dented ones (big pot hole) for about 6 months now and haven't been able to find them. The reason I'm looking for them locally is I have bought a total of six of them off ebay and haven't gotten one to the house that wasn't dented in shipping, and I've had a heck of a time getting reimbursed by UPS and FedEx even though I have had insurance on them. :mad: Detroit wheel and tire gets them from time to time but doesn't have any right now but when they get them they are only $225. I think I have a line on two with tires for $400 but we'll have to see if it pans out.

Definitely let me know if you come across them. I'll do the same. You need 2 right? I'll PM you my email address.

Hey Cthulhu42,

Thanks for letting me know about Detroitwheelandtire. It is about 10 minutes from where I live. I went their today just see what they had and I found a wheel. They had a used one. Thanks a million.

Members online

Back