F My Life

rainjacks

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So, if I seem grumpy let me explain:

A few weeks back I got a speeding ticket going just over the speed limit on a toll road. Pisser, but I paid the ticket and got over it. A few days ago I find out my wife is pregnant. For those keeping score that will be number 5. I could easily fill a few lines with swearing, but I'll just skip that part. I go out with some friends last night to cry in my beer. On the way home I get pulled over for speeding again. How fast was I going? 37MPH! Who ever got a speeding ticket going 37? WTF!

That, plus the defensive driving that I will now get to do and a vasectomy are three expenses I really didn't need with the new mouth to feed.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I'll be laughing pretty hard in 20 years. :)

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

I dont think the problem is anywhere close to your chest..

hope you get to feeling better (see my sig) HAHA

You should name #5 "Johnny" regardless of sex

a speeding ticket for 37 in a 30..or a school zone.. m'yeah I can see that.
They are trying to tell you to slow down..if you live around there, you might consider heeding these little notes you've been getting as a warning.
(seems easy enough..right)

seriously, it AINT all that bad, your gonna be a daddy again.
Congratulations

and spray #6 on her face...er sumthin, before you have your own baseball team

Rainjacks just to ket you know that surgery isn't too bad, awkward as hell, but not too bad. :D

Rainjacks just to ket you know that surgery isn't too bad, awkward as hell, but not too bad. :D

Yea it ain't. My dad had one, then had it reversed a few years later and had 3 more kids! My parents had 4 boys and decided they wanted wanted a girl. They got the girl then twin boys LMAO. I'm the third of the seven kids.

After I have 3 or 4 I plan to get snipped too.

tada!

speed.jpg

speedlimit.jpg

abortion.jpg

condoms.jpg

condoms2.jpg

condoms3.jpg

I get them from all over the world...I currently have 1809 demotivational posters :-D

how about making her swallow.....make sure it's gone. The likelihood of the semen dripping out of her as and since her :q:q:q:q is so close to her @sshole that the semen have a "chance" of making it into the vaginal wall if the area around the PU$$Y is still lubricated allowing the semen to travel through the vagina.....is the egg isn't in the VDs and instead closer to the vagina she still can get preggo.....mouth is much farther from the PU$$Y...unless she can ick her own T@int

bump?

Well congrats on another kid.

P.I.I.T.B LMAO. I figured that one out in a few seconds. Usually takes me more to figure out these abreviations.

All just minor bumps in the road of life

These are just minor things,,,you don't have to look far to find someone so much worse off than you are. I investigate auto and truck accidents and see what can happen to families within seconds. Death, dismemberment, quadriplegic's, all kinds of nasty stuff. Be grateful that God has blessed you in so many ways! I agree 37 mph? a little extreme right? My LS has racked up more speeding tickets than you can imagine! Luckily my insurance company is kind to me. I can't understand why this car wants to go so fast? :)

I got a 147 in a 70 racing a turbo civic in my Trans Am the day I picked it up, cop let me go cause I won and he liked my car, damn I miss Tennessee. Oh and fukk getting a vasectomy, make your wife get her tubes tied. :D

I got a 147 in a 70 racing a turbo civic in my Trans Am the day I picked it up, cop let me go cause I won and he liked my car, damn I miss Tennessee. Oh and fukk getting a vasectomy, make your wife get her tubes tied. :D

+1. Or just get hummers.

:lol: @ PIITB. Only if you don't warn her first.

Members online

Back