F*ck you walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many but at least other grocieries have MANY products made in America. The more Organic you go, typically it's in America. Now I shop half my food at the farmers markets around here....so I'm not used to other retailers beyond whole foods and costco. Costco has great deals because it's bulk/wholesale and treats it's employers WAYYYYYY better than Walmart ever could.

I did not mean stores that only supply groceries.
You can find many stores that only allow "home grown" in their stores.
I am referring to dry goods.
It is not fair to single out one chain of stores, when they are all guilty of the same thing.
How many mom and pop stores have been shut down because home depot came on the scene?
I sadi it before, and it is worth repeating, Wal mart saves me money evertime I shop there, and that is the bottom line.
Bob.

Shagdrum(whatever that is), just because you can't refute my "cherry-picked facts", doesn't mean I'm not right.

I don't need to refute your cherry picked "facts" because facts alone can't make an argument. Instead of offering a coherent argument, all you have given is a childish temper tantrum and backed it up through dishonest means (cherry picking). There is no argument (reasonable or otherwise) to refute.

Maybe if you acted like an adult people might take you seriously on this.

I did not mean stores that only supply groceries.
You can find many stores that only allow "home grown" in their stores.
I am referring to dry goods.
It is not fair to single out one chain of stores, when they are all guilty of the same thing.
How many mom and pop stores have been shut down because home depot came on the scene?
I sadi it before, and it is worth repeating, Wal mart saves me money evertime I shop there, and that is the bottom line.
Bob.

then buy your cheap f@ggot sh!t then. I bet you oil change at jify lube too!

as far as dry goods. 73% of all that I buy is American or German or Italian made, thank you very much

then buy your cheap f@ggot sh!t then. I bet you oil change at jify lube too!

as far as dry goods. 73% of all that I buy is American or German or Italian made, thank you very much

That sentence above certainly describes you a lot more than you think.
I have had my suspicions about you for quite a while now, and that needless point about "f@qgot" tells me and others a whole lot about you.
This is not the first time I have seen something "gay" in your post.
Obviously you have some pent up guilt that should be explored.
That remark above has nothing to do with Walmart or any other store, it has to do with your hidden compassions.
It is a well know fact, especially among those involved in the phycology field, that those who express open homophobic tendencies, are in fact hiding hidden feelings of homosexuality.
You should be a bit more careful in what you say, and how you say it .
People have only your words to go by in judging your character.
Bob.

I don't need to refute your cherry picked "facts" because facts alone can't make an argument. Instead of offering a coherent argument, all you have given is a childish temper tantrum and backed it up through dishonest means (cherry picking). There is no argument (reasonable or otherwise) to refute.

Maybe if you acted like an adult people might take you seriously on this.

I'd say the same to you Shaggy!

america word.jpg

you2.jpg

you.jpg

you failed so hard.jpg

That sentence above certainly describes you a lot more than you think.
I have had my suspicions about you for quite a while now, and that needless point about ":q:q:qgot" tells me and others a whole lot about you.
This is not the first time I have seen something "gay" in your post.
Obviously you have some pent up guilt that should be explored.
That remark above has nothing to do with Walmart or any other store, it has to do with your hidden compassions.
It is a well know fact, especially among those involved in the phycology field, that those who express open homophobic tendencies, are in fact hiding hidden feelings of homosexuality.
You should be a bit more careful in what you say, and how you say it .
People have only your words to go by in judging your character.
Bob.

Wow bob...you intelligence sank pretty low there. To correlate f@ggot with homosexuality is to base yourself upon unrelated words that are used to descrinate against a group of people. When has any of my actual posts been flamboyant of homosexuality when it is others especially people like ViC that have been illfaded in the subject. Now if your only retort is to try and twist my words and you YOURSELF trying to make accusations towards me as far as what sexual orientation I am then you have run out of ammo apparently.

Enjoy your cheap sh1t, I'll be pissing on your grave when you die of cancer or diabetes

Wow bob...you intelligence sank pretty low there. To correlate f@ggot with homosexuality is to base yourself upon unrelated words that are used to descrinate against a group of people. When has any of my actual posts been flamboyant of homosexuality when it is others especially people like ViC that have been illfaded in the subject. Now if your only retort is to try and twist my words and you YOURSELF trying to make accusations towards me as far as what sexual orientation I am then you have run out of ammo apparently.

Enjoy your cheap sh1t, I'll be pissing on your grave when you die of cancer or diabetes

At the risk of getting off the original topic, I think you would do well to take a look back at many of the post you have put on this forum.
Sometimes I take a look at previous post from a particular forum member to try and enlighten myself as to their character.
I have recently been looking at some of yours, and the word f@ggot, gay, , male genetialia seem to have come up more than other members post, be it in a kidding manner or something else.
As for the comment above relating the word f@ggot with homosexuality, it has always been a dorogatory remark against the gay community.
F@ggot and homosexuality are practically one in the same in homophobic circles.
It has always been my belief, as well as those in the field, that many, if not most homophobes are hiding behind latent homosexual tendencies.
Bob.

At the risk of getting off the original topic, I think you would do well to take a look back at many of the post you have put on this forum.
Sometimes I take a look at previous post from a particular forum member to try and enlighten myself as to their character.
I have recently been looking at some of yours, and the word f@ggot, gay, , male genetialia seem to have come up more than other members post, be it in a kidding manner or something else.
As for the comment above relating the word f@ggot with homosexuality, it has always been a dorogatory remark against the gay community.
F@ggot and homosexuality are practically one in the same in homophobic circles.
It has always been my belief, as well as those in the field, that many, if not most homophobes are hiding behind latent homosexual tendencies.
Bob.

So you admit you're homophobic by relating the two words. As far as stalking my other posts you might also see I talk about f*cking other member's moms, girlfriends, sisters, etc.....now have I actually done it? no.....do I fantasize about their GF, moms, or relatives....no...because why? BECAUSE IT'S AN INSULT
FYI, I WAS BANNED FOR DISSING A GUYS MOM, dumbass

but since you like the topic so much and you are homophobic, here's a few pix for you :-D

enjoy

gay.jpg

gay boy.jpg

gay called.jpg

gay guys.jpg

gay kkk.jpg

gay sex.jpg

gay test3.jpg

gay test5.jpg

homos.jpg

homeboys.jpg

because the only backlashing he can do is by targetting me and not the subject. EPIC WIN!!!

As for the original subject of this thread, I would say you lost.
WhenI asked you to name another chain that didn't get most of their products from foreign nations, you conceded the fact that you couldn't name one by simply not naming one.
Now as for the lastest subject of this thread, I am about as far opposite as one can get from being a homophobe.
How strange it is that you were able to come up with all those gay pictures so quickly, Hmmmmmm..........
Bob.

As for the original subject of this thread, I would say you lost.
WhenI asked you to name another chain that didn't get most of their products from foreign nations, you conceded the fact that you couldn't name one by simply not naming one.
Now as for the lastest subject of this thread, I am about as far opposite as one can get from being a homophobe.
How strange it is that you were able to come up with all those gay pictures so quickly, Hmmmmmm..........
Bob.

Original subject matter was F*ck Walmart. Your offbase question was related to the topic but no way related to the subject of discussion.

As for the pictures I guess you don't stalk me as much as you thought. Or you'd know that I have over 3000 demotivational posters....all I had to do was type in "Bob" and it gave the the photos needed to post for you :-D

You shoulda seen Jwerners.

But here's some more for you, my lil mook!

stupidity2.jpg

stupidity3.jpg

stupidity4.jpg

stupidity5.jpg

stubbornness.jpg

epic fail.jpg

in a battle.jpg

because the only backlashing he can do is by targetting me and not the subject. EPIC WIN!!!

What?!

ALL you have been doing this entire thread is disparaging anyone disagreeing with you. You haven't offered any argument to counter.

But Pete, and far too many like him, think that because he "knows" it, that not only is his opinion and perspective valid, but it is also right. Why? Because he knows it is.

Why we don't respect that authority is surely frustrating to him.

Wal-Mart is a scapegoat in this.
It's a highly innovative company that, despite the word of activists, is usually spoken highly of by their employees. Mind you, that's relative, most people with unskilled retail work have an immature sense of contempt for their employer.

The issues of how it treats the employees is little more than an orchestrated attack on a giant company that has been reluctant to accept unions. And one that has also been reluctant to contribute to politicians as well.

The issue of "destroying small business" is bogus.
The same logic can be said for any company. BOYCOTT AMAZON.COM!! It kills small book stores and book stores..... hell, I even bought a water heater on Amazon.com once (overnight shipping was only a couple bucks with an Amazon Prime membership!)

The biggest issue, where the goods are made is a statement about AMERICAN INDUSTRY, not Wal-Mart. The shelves in Wal-Mart REFLECT an economic and regulatory problem in this country, it is not the cause.

But Pete, and far too many like him, think that because he "knows" it, that not only is his opinion and perspective valid, but it is also right. Why? Because he knows it is.

Why we don't respect that authority is surely frustrating to him.

Wal-Mart is a scapegoat in this.
It's a highly innovative company that, despite the word of activists, is usually spoken highly of by their employees. Mind you, that's relative, most people with unskilled retail work have an immature sense of contempt for their employer.

The issues of how it treats the employees is little more than an orchestrated attack on a giant company that has been reluctant to accept unions. And one that has also been reluctant to contribute to politicians as well.
The issue of "destroying small business" is bogus.
The same logic can be said for any company. BOYCOTT AMAZON.COM!! It kills small book stores and book stores..... hell, I even bought a water heater on Amazon.com once (overnight shipping was only a couple bucks with an Amazon Prime membership!)

The biggest issue, where the goods are made is a statement about AMERICAN INDUSTRY, not Wal-Mart. The shelves in Wal-Mart REFLECT an economic and regulatory problem in this country, it is not the cause.

bullsh1t on the unions, they don't have unions or else they'd have better pay and have good medical. As stated before that MANY of them are going through government help to get their medical. As far as politics the Balmart industry is paying politicians to STAY ON THEIR SIDE, same reason any company would bribe a politician, find one who could defend you in cases relating to equal rights, defamation, class action lawsuits especially related to women being mistreated, or how about the spying on workers to make sure they fire those who discuss unions?

I remember when the "information highway" was in it's infancy, and the country was just exiting the industrial revoloution.
At that time, most goods and services were produced by American workers.
There was a sense of pride in the American work force.
Even Sam Walton himself did a few ads stating Walmart goods were"made for Americans by Americans".
Once the information highway took hold, the devotion to "made in America" dwindled to a trickle.
It was decided (not sure by whome) that America would become the leader in information technology, and the "time" was at hand to let other lesser countries take over industry and manufacture.
True to that point, American industry suddenly vacated the country in favor of countries like China, Malaysia, and India.
Wal mart,in an effort to boost it's profit margin, jumped on the bandwagon, and signaled the end of "made in America for Americans".
The tecnology explosion in America was heard around the world, and soon we were exporting our technological know how to countries like China, and India.
With American industry gone,it left a huge void in the workforce.
Those displaced by the loss of industry struggled to make ends meet, some were re-trained to wallow in the oceans of the new technology.
For those of you old enough to remember, the pride of "made in America" was not something to be taken lightly.
Becausde the goods were made here, prices for those products were in line with the modest profits the companies were making.
Now with the industrial jobs going overseas, the profit margins have skyrocketed.
Greed has overtaken pride, and quality of the products produced.
Along with this huge transition to a technology based populace, the world economy became a reality, as countries intertwined their financial markets into a less that desirable conglomerate.
The proud industrial revolution of America was dead, and in it's wake we are now face with making decisions that not only involve us, but now MUST address the wants and needs of the entire world.
Growing up in the fifties, the biggest thing I had to worry about was what color my new car was going to be.
Today, my concerns are more in line with, I wonder what other countries are plotting to take over this once prosperous country.
With so many other countries tied to our existence, the reality is, companies like walmart, who are now involved on a global scale, with global obligations, don't hold their alligence to the united states soley, as in the past.
Sure, walmart has become greedy in it's quest to elevate it's profit margin, but that can be said of any other company in the world.
We as a nation can only hope that the global strangle hold countries have on one another will ease somewhat in the future.
That is doubtful, as third world countries are begining to flex their muscles.
Bob.

bullsh1t on the unions, they don't have unions or else they'd have better pay and have good medical. As stated before that MANY of them are going through government help to get their medical. As far as politics the Balmart industry is paying politicians to STAY ON THEIR SIDE, same reason any company would bribe a politician, find one who could defend you in cases relating to equal rights, defamation, class action lawsuits especially related to women being mistreated, or how about the spying on workers to make sure they fire those who discuss unions?

my girlfriend works for a union chain grocery store, and she's making just over min wage and can't afford the health care they provide, also they are constantly cutting her hours

my girlfriend works for a union chain grocery store, and she's making just over min wage and can't afford the health care they provide, also they are constantly cutting her hours

in this economy many employers have become douchy. Even the employer I used to work for "Massage Envy" has discontinued medical benefits unless you do 25hrs of massage per week but that's hard when they cut your hours and give it to a new hire to which then they try sending your clients to. Even more of a catch, if yu earned the medical by doing 25hrs of massage per week for maybe a month or two and then it gets slow for just a week, these f*ckers will can't your healthcare even if you get 30hrs of massage the next week to compensate. They'll fire you for no good reason then lie to the Unemployment office just so you don't get benefits and they don't have to pay out. Hell I'm still famous at the one I used to belong to because the therapists know how great I was, highly skilled but management still tries to make new gossips to try and make me look bad (more defamation), now I've heard from my friends still working there that the management is saying I've been writing love letters to the front desk girls......????? seriously? love letters to people I don't know...whom might be fat, annoying, and willing to work for a retarded employer with unfair business practices as well as sexually harasses female employees (at least the manager does).

So....so many employers have gone downhill in this economy because, thankfully for them, with so many ppl trying to find jobs...they bet ANYONE would want to fill their place.

But this movie replects prior to the fall of our economy/capital

I remember when the "information highway" was in it's infancy, and the country was just exiting the industrial revoloution.
At that time, most goods and services were produced by American workers.
There was a sense of pride in the American work force.
Even Sam Walton himself did a few ads stating Walmart goods were"made for Americans by Americans".
Once the information highway took hold, the devotion to "made in America" dwindled to a trickle.
It was decided (not sure by whome) that America would become the leader in information technology, and the "time" was at hand to let other lesser countries take over industry and manufacture.
True to that point, American industry suddenly vacated the country in favor of countries like China, Malaysia, and India.
Wal mart,in an effort to boost it's profit margin, jumped on the bandwagon, and signaled the end of "made in America for Americans".
The tecnology explosion in America was heard around the world, and soon we were exporting our technological know how to countries like China, and India.
With American industry gone,it left a huge void in the workforce.
Those displaced by the loss of industry struggled to make ends meet, some were re-trained to wallow in the oceans of the new technology.
For those of you old enough to remember, the pride of "made in America" was not something to be taken lightly.
Becausde the goods were made here, prices for those products were in line with the modest profits the companies were making.
Now with the industrial jobs going overseas, the profit margins have skyrocketed.
Greed has overtaken pride, and quality of the products produced.
Along with this huge transition to a technology based populace, the world economy became a reality, as countries intertwined their financial markets into a less that desirable conglomerate.
The proud industrial revolution of America was dead, and in it's wake we are now face with making decisions that not only involve us, but now MUST address the wants and needs of the entire world.
Growing up in the fifties, the biggest thing I had to worry about was what color my new car was going to be.
Today, my concerns are more in line with, I wonder what other countries are plotting to take over this once prosperous country.
With so many other countries tied to our existence, the reality is, companies like walmart, who are now involved on a global scale, with global obligations, don't hold their alligence to the united states soley, as in the past.
Sure, walmart has become greedy in it's quest to elevate it's profit margin, but that can be said of any other company in the world.
We as a nation can only hope that the global strangle hold countries have on one another will ease somewhat in the future.
That is doubtful, as third world countries are begining to flex their muscles.
Bob.

finally a statement I can agree with from you

my proof is what I have posted as well as others. I've yet to see you or anyone whom is PRO-walmart to identify any articles that negate the subject of discussion. All i hear is your opinions and your so called "ppl" you know. For all we know could be a cockroach that runs up and down the aisles :p

the ppl whom have aggreed with this issue have posted relative information as well as relating articles or news. Not to mention the video posts ACTUAL news that television broadcasting has put out over the years. Where's the news media, books, or your "godly" glenn beck to post up relations with walmart saying that it is a good company, that what it's doing is helping America and other nations. That the 5k it donated in one year to a contribution charity whereas it's workers offered 5mil (both numbers are in 1yrs worth of donation)...which means the company has less care for charities and more willingness to through money at politics to keep there bad rap under wraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back