exhaust systems?

vr4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
nobody sells an exhaust online?

all ive found are mufflers. what does it typically cost to have a 2.5" mandrel bent dual exhaust made for you guys?

We sell our kit for $349.99 shipped.

The reason we do not make a jig and sell these pre bent is because there is not enough demand.

summit racing sells 2.5 inch exuast pipes 4 feet for 10 bucks but you have to bent it yourself.

We sell our kit for $349.99 shipped.

The reason we do not make a jig and sell these pre bent is because there is not enough demand.

thats what i was thinking.

there no way ill be able to beat 349 shipped. i dont do things cheap. mandrel bent and tig welded 304SS is all i would do.

(not saying what you offer is cheap quality ;) )

thats what i was thinking.

there no way ill be able to beat 349 shipped. i dont do things cheap. mandrel bent and tig welded 304SS is all i would do.

(not saying what you offer is cheap quality ;) )

You must have misunderstood me, ours is a KIT, NO piping just mufflers with tips and our twin xx pipe, all SS ALL lifeteime warrantied.

Last edited:
Contact LvC member snowseeker. He's in the LS forum. He owns a custom shop in Stevens Point, WI. He might be able to custom build you as system. Would only need to be installed. Send him a PM..

I have looked and listened to alot setups, and the LMS kit beats them all with great looks, great sounds,and a lower price. NO other system will be going on my MarkVIII when the time comes thats for sure!

Yeah I have the LMS QX4 On my lincoln , and I love the way it sounds.. Can't beat the price and the sound... like nothin else out there.. I would recommend it to everyone who has a Mark VIII..

That LMS sounds great. Anybody Heard a single muffler in the place of the third cat with side exit in front of rear tires. I'm going to try it to loose a little LBS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back