Enough Sandbagging....Pics!!!

marcredd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So, I guess I waited around long enough to have some pics taken of my car. These are basically untouched but yes, some have been lightly touched. I know which one within these may be my calendar submission(not telling yet) but there are also 3 that I am not showing while I make the final decision.

I will be adding a few of these(and others) over to the Official Thread and the LS Girls Threads at some point as there are still a number of shots I would also like to share with everyone.

Hope you enjoy!!! Happy I finally posted some "real" pics Hite? :D

Calendar1.jpg

Calendar2.jpg

Calendar3.jpg

Calendar4.jpg

Calendar5.jpg

Calendar6.jpg

Calendar7.jpg

Calendar8.jpg

Calendar9.jpg

Calendar10.jpg

Calendar11.jpg

Calendar12.jpg

Calendar13.jpg

Calendar14.jpg

Calendar15.jpg

:eek: sick shots Marc!!!

please don't tell me that's your wife/significant other...because otherwise i just broke a commandment :D

Nice Marc! Great choice for a model
2 of my favorite things, together :D

Lightly edited my ass lol. These look like they came off instagram.

Ruined by the silly effects and colour editing. Let's see some *lightly* adjusted shots in higher res please.

Thanks guys.....

The calendar submission will be by the rules. These are just for viewing. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Boy some people are so anal over every little word. LOL. Still bitter I see about your wheel deal with T-Money falling through Mr4k? LOL.

A married friend. Everything was on the up and up and her Husband was there to make sure nothing crazy was being shot by my friend Brandon.

Very nice...oh and the car is okay too

NICE :D

Give the husband a beer from us :Beer:

Nice, awesome buddy to let you use his wife!

But I agree, the editing ruins most of these, IMO. It looks like photoshop plastic-wrap filter on everything.

However, there are some nice shots, so if you could get the raw version of these, I would say #4 #6 or #7 down from the top would be best.

Thanks again guys......

The raw shots definitely show the white without the accents and are available. I was not overly concerned about the editing in these as we are more focused on finding a shot for a submission. My main thought was finally getting some pics of my car up that were not courtesy of my Android. LOL.

We have some really good shots at 3 other locations which are not included within these so I will keep the feedback in mind and form a decision by Sunday.

As said in text Marc great pics man and the model is:leghumper made my day for sure.

Members online

No members online now.
Back