Emissions Test not passing

crw13755

LVC Member
Reaction score
OK I am getting aggravated here I have a 93 Cad. Seville and had it for 3 yrs now, never had to ever worry about Em. Test here in Texas except for when I lived in CA but the compressor went out on my car and $4000 and a yr later I got my car back finally now I have already spent another $272.95 on trying to pass the inspection just about everything in the world has been done to this car even a new catylac converter but still not passing, The guys at the dealership and the mechanic I trust both cannot find a reason but is telling me that in 93 there was a recall on the exhaust system but when I call the GM Cad. Corp. at the 1/800 # she informs me there was no recall at anytime.
So here is my question: Do i need a whole new Exhaust System or what? and I am not selling my car!!!! Everyone keeps telling me to sell it and" I aint a doin it!!!" I like my little car and worked hard on it and for it and I have never had any problems with it till the converter went out on it and let these yahoos at the cad. dealership work on it

Members online

No members online now.
Back