Ebay Jag Senta's

Yeah. Check out LSOTM. The black ls has them on.

Pretty sure his are chrome plated. These are silver.

Those are replicas and you need to make sure that you get four fronts. The rears will not fit.

They should give you a discount if you get 4 fronts. I am pretty sure they do. I heard the integrity of these replicas wasn't as good as oem though.

discount for 4 fronts? i would think you'd pay more because you're splitting up two sets.

Someone on here bought 4 fronts from the guy and he charged a little extra. Not sure how much though-

you can find em from the same company in 20x8.5 f&r for $100 less on ebay all the time

yeah eurotech makes replica wheels. they guarantee the finish for a year. but after that though you will need to take really good care of them or the finish will start peeling. I actually just bought a real set of jag sentas from a member on here. if you want pictures check at lsunv2 or some thing like that and djknowledge. they represent the wheel set up very well.

You will pay more to split a set of rims up. I bought my rims from eurotech. They told me they wanted $100 more to split up a set.

Those wheels look really good. 20" tires would kill you though. I just cant see spendin $2000 on a set of wheels and tires.

Members online

No members online now.
Back