EBAY Grilles stripes

I believe someone in Cali used these before they got an all chrome grill. Maybe he'll chime in, HyeLifeLS...

i heard they are ok from a distance, but up close they are cheesy lookin... i dont like them but if you do then thas all that matters

Yeah HyelifeLS had them before he upgraded, he'll tell u whats up with them.

LennDawg said:
i heard they are ok from a distance, but up close they are cheesy lookin... i dont like them but if you do then thas all that matters

i'l co-sign on that one

I had them on too before I got my my all chrome grille and they weren't all that great. But if you look at them from a distance, its not too bad, but up close it looks cheap. Heres the best pic I could find, never really took any pics with that grille.
IMG_0638r.JPG

IMG_0638r.JPG

Hey, sorry for late response people. Yes I did have em on my car before. I have to say it only looks good with the 03 and up grill, but from 15+ feet. Those sold on ebay, some of the stripes are not long enough to cover the whole vertical lenth of the bars on the grill. I mean it is a cheap good looking upgrade if you have the newer grill. I think it would be nicer to get an LSE grill.

Here are some pictures before and after and with new full chrome grill from 01lssport.

DSC01878.JPG

DSC02230.JPG

grill.JPG

Members online

Back