Driving home seen a nice LS

LS_Monk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Looks to be a 2000 because the SPORT had full extendable headrest in the rear for only the 2000. It has the 2002 LSE side skirts and front bumper. Custom spoiler and eyelids. He also painted his pillars to match the car. I couldn't really tell what the grille was, but looked aftermarket. I will stop back in next week when I have time to see if he backs in. Kind of funny that 3 Lincoln Ls lovers work around me. Damir (fellow member here) and this one. Would like to get him to be a member here also. Anyways her are the pics.

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

DSCN1768.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

I saw this car over a year ago on the highway in the opposite lane. The guy looked young. It was also sitting at a mold shop. Not that that means anything we have several hot women at my mold shop and one of them drives a Lincoln LS too. Its a gold 2004 bone stock.
Plus my mold shop is better we built the tool that produced the 2004-2005 LSE package. Everything but the spoiler.

I'm diggin the painted b-pillars, looks real good

were they stolen? lol cause mine does.....

You have the premium they came with rear headrests in all years I think. But the 2000 Sport I think came with them in the early 1999 for 2000.

And the b-pillars look really good. I never noticed till I got home and looked at the pictures. To anyone else it looked OEM. I don't really care for the chrome ones.

If you can't find the owner, leave a note. A few years ago, I got "LincolnVsCadillac" business cards from tht owner to hand out at Hot Import Nights Shows. I keep several in my cars to hand out to any Lincoln owners I meet. If I see a nice looking Lincoln sitting somewhere, I leave a card under the dew strip on the driverside door.

Members online

No members online now.
Back