Door keypad (like new) for FREE!!!

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, another FREE LvC giveaway! I have a keypad I purchased for my 96. It was sold to me as new but out of box. It certainly looks new. No wear on the number pads at all. Has very, very minor scuffs from being in storage. Once installed, it should look great. If you used your keypad as much as I do and its worn, or find that the backlighting is dim. Then this is perfect for you!

How do you get it? Send me a box containing a return box. (if your smart, you will shove a flat rate box folded into another). A small box will do! I will then pad it up and ship it out with your postage paid box. This is a free item. I am not doing PayPal, checks, etc.

First PM gets it. I will then give you my address so you can setup return postage and ship a box to me.

As before, previous "winners" are asked to not participate. Remember, first PM gets it. Not a post in this thread. Gotta keep it fair!

PM sent. Anyone know if this will work with a second gen car? If not, then I forfeit and someone else go ahead.

PM returned. Let me know! Will be back online Monday probably with another giveaway.

Members online

Back