Don't be mad..

fastmark1993

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Bought an 04 ls with 39k miles, every option except nav. V8, same color as Rollin' ls, cashmere interior. Will post pics when I get home from work.

Must say it is a nice driving car and I enjoy it.
(did I just say that?)

Bought an 04 ls with 39k miles, every option except nav. V8, same color as Rollin' ls, cashmere interior. Will post pics when I get home from work.

Must say it is a nice driving car and I enjoy it.
(did I just say that?)

Nice! Lots of Autumn red on here lately :D

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Chuckle laugh here. Just hope you come to like it and keep it.

That is a good start. Nice to hear you say it. Finally(just giving you a hard time man).

Give him a month or two and it'll end up with a blown motor, toasted tranny or repo'd.

that sounds like a sweet mitsu... of wait, never mind. :shifty:

welcome to the club!

hes just jelly...probably wants an LS too :) (notice i did not bash the Mark, so lets keep this civilized)

I seem to get a lot of grief with my vehicles. Yeah I'm only 19 but my truck the ls and my mark were all bought with money I EARNED. I payed for the ls straight out just to have as a DD. the truck is not dd worthy anymore. I fixed the tranny in it but now it's gonna sit I didn't plan on driving it in the summer anyways and the tranny in my mark hit the :q:q:q:qs and this ls fell in my lap so I bought it :)

What made you buy a galant as you always called it???

What made you buy a galant as you always called it???

I originally wanted a 02 continental but this ls' was proposed to me from a guy from work. Payed 6gs for it, there is not one thing wrong or broken, no cracks in the leather, never been smoked in. Still has original windshield and there isn't even a chip in it. Original wiper blades too and they still work great :lol:

I give you guys a lot of grief but I always liked the ls' just never really thought of buying one. I've put 100km on the car so far and it has surprised me. I don't like how short 2nd gear is, oh well though.

My first Lincoln was a Mark VII Loved that car, but for a whole entire set of reasons!! My LS is right on the Mark for me right now, Fully customized and I love washing it daily and going for rides. I hope yours is as solid as mine has been for me! Enjoy and Welcome

I originally wanted a 02 continental but this ls' was proposed to me from a guy from work. Payed 6gs for it, there is not one thing wrong or broken, no cracks in the leather, never been smoked in. Still has original windshield and there isn't even a chip in it. Original wiper blades too and they still work great :lol:

I give you guys a lot of grief but I always liked the ls' just never really thought of buying one. I've put 100km on the car so far and it has surprised me. I don't like how short 2nd gear is, oh well though.

The conti's are nice but that FWD kills it.

Yeah the gear ratios are a bit strange but it helps keep the car in the powerbrand. Its a learning transmission, so read up on the TCU reset procedure and do it so the car can adapt and drive better..

I saw this coming considering how often you post over here lol. I want another LS so bad!

6K up in Alberta for those KMs huh? I should make a trip and swap mine for a low mile 04/05.

Members online

Back