departing on an 1800 mile road trip

vr4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
in 5 hours.

gonna head down to sacramento tomorrow morning. spend a couple days down there. work on a friends car. put 2k miles on my mark in 4 days. fun fun.

vancouver, wa to sac, ca non-stop. yay for long drives. gonna stock up on red bull in the morning

I recommend Rockstar "juiced" energy drink. Probably not as potent as Red Bull, but it tastes so much better. I get the purple one. 70% juice too.

rockstar juiced is also a fav of mine. not a fan of the guava though.

Stop by the Pantyhose Junction (I-5 and 505). I don't know if the restaurant is still there, but if it is, they should have some good grubbin'. I say "should" because I havent been there in years, and things change, ya know.

well it ended up being 3k miles in 4 days. lost 1 tire. other than that she was flawless. got some absolutely incredible mileage on the freeway. ill do the math when i top off tomorrow but left my place in vancouver with just under half tank, filled up in eugene, and made it to sac on that single tank. total useage was about 3 full tanks round trip not counting the driving around town.

Members online

No members online now.
Back