Dam This Sucks...

01LincolnLSV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I live in the northeast so i'm kinda stuck in the house right now because of the snow thats pouring down out here, were supposed to get 18 inches.... this sucks bad... I just got my car tinted on friday, does anyone know if thats gonna hurt the drying process for the tint? well anyways I hope later i'll be able to go play in the snow with my LS :) but for now i'm kinda stuck in my driveway... Anyone else in the Rhode Island, Massachusetts area thats getting pelted by snow???

--Josh

Nope

Before I moved to tampa last year, I tinted my windows in Feb, cold and snow. I lived in Methuen, MA. Nothing happened except for the water between film and window froze up, but it dissapeared a few weeks later. Till today it's all good.

FastNsmoothLS said:
Before I moved to tampa last year, I tinted my windows in Feb, cold and snow. I lived in Methuen, MA. Nothing happened except for the water between film and window froze up, but it dissapeared a few weeks later. Till today it's all good.

Well thats a little more comforting... i should be getting my exhaust on too this week :), just figured i'd share my enthusiasim with everyone lol...

Sitting up here in MA. Looked like the snow was slowing down so I went and moved the LS. Now it is buried again. Can't wait for it to warm up so I can start the mods.

I live in PA and we're snowed in too. Just got mine tinted Yesterday (Sat). The guy said it had to be kept in doors for the weekend because it was going to get into the teens overnight and would cause the water between the film and glass to crystalize and leave white marks on the film which is not gauranteed.

NYC area here...guess mother nature made up for all the nice weather that the northeast has been having lately....lol... stuff does not stop coming down either..ill go back out and finish it later... hopefully i can take the ls to and empty parking lot and have some fun with it :)

DLS-NYC said:
NYC area here...guess mother nature made up for all the nice weather that the northeast has been having lately....lol... stuff does not stop coming down either..ill go back out and finish it later... hopefully i can take the ls to and empty parking lot and have some fun with it :)

Yeah you got that right... she was bein WAY too nice then all of sudden when everyone was getting comfortable BAM! we get the goods.... lol :eek:

snow

Here in New Bedford, MA, still snowing.

Just got in from shoving and warming up the LS.

Have to say, it hates the damn cold n snow,,,lol

Sorry to hear about the snow guys.....it's high 70's low 80's today man I love Cali....:D

I am just messing with you guys....I used to live up by chicago when I was a kid...I know snow sucks!!!

00ls5spd said:
Sorry to hear about the snow guys.....it's high 70's low 80's today man I love Cali....:D

SF Bay Area was real nice today. Perfect car shopping weather.

They said 5 - 10

They should have said 5 + 10. I have almost 18" in my back yard. After it stopped and started melting, I still had 15". Damn I hate cold weather.:mad:

bufordtpisser said:
They should have said 5 + 10. I have almost 18" in my back yard. After it stopped and started melting, I still had 15". Damn I hate cold weather.:mad:

one word. MOVE!!:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back