Custom lsc headlights

Ok well then fine since I just pushed both the front and rear bumpers in 2.5" now i guess ill make my own headlights im going to use 2002 ls lights and build them in im sick of this old ass look time to go sick

Do you have any pictures of the bumpers, I am very interested in how this will look, especially the head lights. I have contemplated using 97 town car head lights and grafting them to my Mark VII.

Do you have any pictures of the bumpers, I am very interested in how this will look, especially the head lights. I have contemplated using 97 town car head lights and grafting them to my Mark VII.

It will not work without some serious hacking, which leads the question of "why?" :confused:

Nothing is a hack if its done right my 5 speed came out perfect 6 years ago still fine the reason why is the mark vii lights blow dogs ass. look at em lights and gigantic bumpers are the only things that dont look good on em.

ill get some pics up for ya in a few days

I don't thing they look bad,only when they turn yellow.Which seems to happen on those cars.

I have been thinking that a REALLY nicely done Projector retrofit would look great on the Mark VII, I keep looking at ours and thinking about using my Hella E55 Projectors on it, But the car isn't a keeper and I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in buying a set of retrofitted lights for what they would be worth....that's the only thing that stops me from doing it...By all means it can't hurt to get an extra set of lights and have a go at it yourselves;) Just read the retrofit forums over and over before you start cutting on anything and take your time and I'm sure you would love the end result.

mustang headlights dont fit quite right...been done along time ago

go to fordvschevy.com hotrod lincolns...do a search

I have been thinking that a REALLY nicely done Projector retrofit would look great on the Mark VII, I keep looking at ours and thinking about using my Hella E55 Projectors on it, But the car isn't a keeper and I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in buying a set of retrofitted lights for what they would be worth....that's the only thing that stops me from doing it...By all means it can't hurt to get an extra set of lights and have a go at it yourselves;) Just read the retrofit forums over and over before you start cutting on anything and take your time and I'm sure you would love the end result.

ik i would love a set but i dont have the time to make em

Members online

No members online now.
Back