custom exhaust is done!

tripwire1124

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
took me about a week to get this done...with the help of a borrowed welder. i can definitly feel the difference it makes and it was a lot cheaper than buying a complete 'cat-back' system.
IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0218.jpg

th_VIDEO0025.jpg

^ this is a video i tried to make but the camera fell down when i hit the button...

Not bad mang! I was gonna go with those Magnaflow bullets but opted for the SLPs instead

Thanks everyone...how do those slps sound? I was lookin at those too but I chose the magnaflows instead.
Yeah its a little rough but it was actually my first time welding so I suppose it turned out ok...it will be under the car so I'm ok with the way it looks.

Thanks everyone...how do those slps sound? I was lookin at those too but I chose the magnaflows instead.
Yeah its a little rough but it was actually my first time welding so I suppose it turned out ok...it will be under the car so I'm ok with the way it looks.

Find one of my many videos lol, video thread will be your best bet

Sounds good. How's the drone at 60-70? I'm thinking about redoing mine because the drone is driving me nuts.

there is actually little to no drone. can hardly hear it if you keep off the gas. now, at WOT its pretty cool....ill try to make more videos

Oh alrighty, tell me how it sounds? post a vid maybe?

And how much do magna resonators make a difference in performance and sound?

I basically just have stock exhaust with no mufflers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back