Crossdrilled/slotter rotors front and rear

stang99x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of R1 rotors front and rear, crossdrilled slotted, I used them for maybe 1000 or so miles before I did the cobra conversion. All 4 for $50 plus shipping. They are as they came off the car, not warped, a little surface rust from sitting around on my toolbox.

I'm interested! Let me know if they're still around!

I'm just gonna reply to you all here, i'm being bombarded with PM's. I'm only gonna charge actual shipping costs, but using the UPS estimator, I figure shipping ground is gonna run somehwere around 60-70 bucks. I might be able to get all four in one larger box and get it down some but this is iron we are talking about here, it is heavy. If anyone is still interested given the shipping cost, then let me know. Ideally someone around atlanta would want them and come pick them up, but I will ship if the buyer is willing to foot the ups bill.

Might be about 30 bucks to ship in 2 USPS Priority flat rate boxes. That's how I received my D/S rotors, pads, and Stoptech SS lines.

I can look into the USPS as well, see what they might ship for. Doesn't matter to me as long as it gets where its supposed to intact

Sold............and just to note, UPS ground was 52.68 in two boxes

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back