Crash tests

Mulder

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a reliable crash test ratings site...

The IIHS does not scope the Cadillac DeVille 2000 (DHS), is there a place where I can find a decent crash test ratings, and learn about Deville 2000?

Which vehicle is safer in your opinion - the Seville 2000 or the DeVille 2000?

Can you point me to the transparent website where I can learn about final crash test results as far as the american luxury sedans are concerned?

Thank You very much in advance!:)

I have had this problem too, I think it would be nice to see a video of the crash test results for the 2000-2005 Deville's, but I only saw one which was only like a second long, I can't remember off the top of my head a website, but if I remember correctly, they got 5 stars for rollover, and 4 stars in every other section. I saw a video where they crashed a seville against a similar year accord, and the accord got destroyed and offers poor protection, but the seville faired well and kept the passenger compartment intact and solid as a rock. In my own personal opinion I think the Deville would fair better in a crash, just because it's a bigger heavier car, but I would imagine they would be very very similar.
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXLT7qu0GA[/video]

Members online

No members online now.
Back