Crap for sale

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
Contact seller
The pics are very low res. PM me if interested for the higher res pics. All this stuff if off a 98LSC

I only have the lower intake off my 98. Can't find the upper.

The Door panel is in decent shape, but not new.

Make me an offer.

98_door_panel.jpg

98_intake_tube.jpg

PS_Bottle.jpg

Thermostat_housing.jpg

1.jpg

The pics are very low res. PM me if interested for the higher res pics. All this stuff if off a 98LSC

I only have the lower intake off my 98. Can't find the upper.

The Door panel is in decent shape, but not new.

Make me an offer.

I require a GEN2 IMRC servo........... do you have such a device?

And why the hell are'nt you on Instant messenger?

OK,

I require the device that opens the secondary intake runners after the PCM orders it. It's a little silver box with 2 black cables and the electrical connector comming out of the top.

prolly weighs 2-3 lbs, and smells REALLY bad when you burn it up by running 120-135 MPH from Monument, CO to Denver, because after all, I DON't live in Denver like you think.

HA!

The device that opens the... You mean the little motor thinghy with, the gears and the little circuit board?

I have something similar, but the cables run out from the side, not from the top.

Would that once work?

OK,

THIS is what the "device" looks like. Keep in mind there will also be a little electric motor, a small voltage reducing circuit board, and a cover for it all. What I mean by the top, is portion that faces UP on my car, and has all of the lines running out of it.

OK...

This box has a fairly good sized motor in it. I'd say it takes up 1/4 of the space inside the box. The circuit board is pretty large. its not small. And the wires come out from the side, not from the top. The cover has no wire access through it.

Must not be the same thing you're looking for.

well, there was SUPPOSED to be a picture there, BUT, I am UNABLE to post anymore pics as I am above my quota.

one more check to the chalkboard I guess.

OK...

This box has a fairly good sized motor in it. I'd say it takes up 1/4 of the space inside the box. The circuit board is pretty large. its not small. And the wires come out from the side, not from the top. The cover has no wire access through it.

Must not be the same thing you're looking for.

Members online

Back