craiglist find

I like it! But that rear window lasagna has been in the oven a bit too long..looks a little over baked as well as the crumbling black trim around the 1/4 glass..only downfall to those southern cars.

I really hate snowflakes though. Good thing is I have enough spare parts laying around to hubswap another mark very cheaply

Get it for 1250...

Alt- 125
Windshield- 200
Conversion kit-250

For under 2g's all said and done i'd consider that a good buy. It looks very clean and I love love love me some Ivory "guts".

I was actually considering getting that car, found my Gen 2 alot cheaper though, but I am sure the Gen 1 is in better condition. I talked to the guy like last week, said he already had a buyer for it. Nice looking car and that interior is flawless! What a great looking car. Kinda beating myself up over it though, messaged me at the last minute and I was already set on the Gen ,2 and on my way to the Dallas area, oh well, ^_^

I like it! But that rear window lasagna has been in the oven a bit too long..looks a little over baked as well as the crumbling black trim around the 1/4 glass..only downfall to those southern cars.
the lasagna fell off the rear window on my new rig.....what's the fix? pull and replace weather stripping?
--------
1500?...I got my 96 the other day for $700 at 109k miles...need coil conv, oil filter housing gasket, blend door, tires, headlight restore?
Conversion kit-250
really? where can I find that deal? need it for my 2nd mark

the lasagna fell off the rear window on my new rig.....what's the fix? pull and replace weather stripping?
--------
1500?...I got my 96 the other day for $700 at 109k miles...need coil conv, oil filter housing gasket, blend door, tires, headlight restore?

really? where can I find that deal? need it for my 2nd mark

If its fallen off in some areas you probably can't "fix" it with a trim kit to cover up the bad areas, only correct fix is new back window..as the seal is part of the glass.

........this......... http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3436359550.html
D31A439F-D8BF-43EF-9798-632C862CDE9F-2080-000001C7C508047C.gif

Members online

Back