couple pics

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i was messin around yesterday. snapped this. not topped out but there were too many cars on the highway.

the second pic is for someone that wanted to see the 275 rear tire on a 19x8 rim... there it is

102_0863.jpg

102_0878.jpg

Haha yea grippin that sucker tight! Pretty scary for night time.

Paint looks great!

got to hold on tight when doing that speed and trying to take picture while watching traffic and getting ready to downshift

I was gonna call bs and say you were spinning on ice.... then I thought about it. Not that it matters, your probably the only one on here to put more N2O through his motor than me...... must be legit! HEE HEE HEE What tires?

Some guy in Canada got pulled over doing 155MPH in a first gen with 4 or 5 people in the car.

Damn, I still haven't cracked 100 MPH yet. I won't be trying either until I replace the clutch. It feels strong enough to go that fast to me.

That reminds me X, when you welded your flywheel, did you notice much difference? Also, did you replace throwout bearing and how much did the clutch cost?

Some guy in Canada got pulled over doing 155MPH in a first gen with 4 or 5 people in the car.

Oh Sh1t, bet that sucked.

Last edited:
its real. no nitrous anymore, i put that on my audi s4. i almost didnt post the pic cuz i didnt top it out. just had a camera with me so snapped a quick one

the tires are nexxen n3000s 245/35 19 up front and 275/30 19 in back. no trimming of the fender just rolled the inner lip and pulled it out a bit. only rubs in the back and only on really big dips but not enough to leave a mark on the tire. my car is pretty low

after welding the flywheel the engagement is pretty instant, not the smoothest but grabs better, get a little chatter because there is no springs on the clutch disc either but it only chatters in neutral. clutch kits are like 400-500 at most part stores. probably cheaper somewhere. really easy to put in

im going to upgrade the clutch soon and redo the shifter setup completely, make some really solid motor and tranny mounts and do something about those stupid rubber pieces on the ends of the driveshaft

after welding the flywheel the engagement is pretty instant, not the smoothest but grabs better, get a little chatter because there is no springs on the clutch disc either but it only chatters in neutral. clutch kits are like 400-500 at most part stores. probably cheaper somewhere. really easy to put in

im going to upgrade the clutch soon and redo the shifter setup completely, make some really solid motor and tranny mounts and do something about those stupid rubber pieces on the ends of the driveshaft

Did you resurface the flywheel? I've heard that some DM flywheels can't be resurfaced. I'm also considering seeing if a flywheel off a FWD car like a mazda 6 would work. I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do until I get it all pulled apart.

make some really solid motor and tranny mounts and do something about those stupid rubber pieces on the ends of the driveshaft

Little to non rubber on them :D
About the driveshaft rubbers, I was putting 2 custom aluminum made driveshaft's ends, but I was told it needs to b able to move up n down a little or something like that and thats why they r rubber made, like it needs a bit of play or something ???

I was gonna call bs and say you were spinning on ice.... then I thought about it. Not that it matters, your probably the only one on here to put more N2O through his motor than me...... must be legit! HEE HEE HEE What tires?

It doesnt need nitrous to do 140 :D

Little to non rubber on them :D
About the driveshaft rubbers, I was putting 2 custom aluminum made driveshaft's ends, but I was told it needs to b able to move up n down a little or something like that and thats why they r rubber made, like it needs a bit of play or something ???

Needs to be able to move because the chassis flexes, the diff moves from torque and so does the engine/trans.

i think the driveshaft itself can move in and out. i dont see the rubber things doing anything good for it

the V6's have the same kind of guibo set up on the drive shaft or do they have more of a traditional drive shaft?

Oh I know...... but 140 while snapping a picture takes some one crazy enough to something like ridiculous amounts of nitrous on a v6 grandpa car ;)

lol I did post a pic here too.. right before I almost took a crap in my car after I passed 140.. :rolleyes: good times when my cas was clean !!

why doesnt it show a "D" or a "5" for the gear?

He has a V6 5 speed manual LS. Hence no D4-5 Indicator. Notice the lack of Message Center as well, which I think is retarded, why couldn't they put the message center in there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back