Couple of Gen I parts for sale

scjmc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am selling my KKM intake from my GEN I LS. I cleaned and oiled the filter for its next owner. The kit is complete, but lacks instructions. It is not hard to install. I used this on my gen 1 for about 100K miles. I kept up with its cleaning, just keep in mind that it is used. To avoid any forum drama I am pricing it at $3000 or best offer.

I also have the stock rear deck subs and enclosure $4000 or best offer.

I have an actual paper book containing 2002 LS wiring diagrams $1000 or best offer.

All prices are before shipping. I want this stuff gone, so even it falls below my asking price I am taking offers.

photo.jpg

Prices seem a bit steep for me lol

I tried selling the intake for $30, then $25 in the classifieds section, and I had no takers. I am trying another angle.

Nice work. Now all you have to do is add "95% Off!" and you can get an advertising job at Macy's, where people like my wife go and then come home and say "I just spent $200...but it was 95% off!"

Thank God that woman makes decent money :)

CK... looks like you've done some interesting things to your LS... Start a thread on some of them!

CK... looks like you've done some interesting things to your LS... Start a thread on some of them!

i tried but i couldnt get the pictures on the thread and i even opened a cardomain account to pull the pictures from there. ill try again though G-RELL

if at first you dont succeed try try again and again right... rigggghhhhhttttt
:dancefool

looks like he already said he would.

-Notice if you read prior to asking your intelligence will prevail-
:D

well he said best offer... so if someone bids me up and goes 26, he would not take 25...

-Notice if you read prior to asking your intelligence will prevail-

Kaball the book is yours for $10.

2002_lincolnLS the intake is yours for $25.

Been busy at work today, I will PM you guys this evening.

There is no one here that wants a good used GEN I V8 KKM Intake for $25??

There is no one here that wants a good used GEN I V8 KKM Intake for $25??

I thought about it for a bit. Maybe you could sell me on it lol. What are the benefits of this over a K&M or a specter? Will it bolt right on to an after-market intake?

$25 is below rock bottom for an intake. Either all of the gen 1 members have one already or we have some super tight wads on here. LOL.

I thought about it for a bit. Maybe you could sell me on it lol. What are the benefits of this over a K&M or a specter? Will it bolt right on to an after-market intake?

It attaches directly to the MAF, so I dont imagine it matters what type of intake tube you would use. I would say that bebefits over K&N are huge price differance, and I have no idea on the specter.

Kaball, if you are still running a stock airbox, jump all over this deal on a KKM. The sound alone when at full throttle makes it more than worth it. Pair it with one of Hite's Heatshields and call it FUN.

Kaball, if you are still running a stock airbox, jump all over this deal on a KKM. The sound alone when at full throttle makes it more than worth it. Pair it with one of Hite's Heatshields and call it FUN.

lol I have the ASMI intake and Hites heatshield now. I have a chepo Specter that i picked up from pepboys for the time being.

Now I see why you would not necessarily pull the trigger. But someone else should.

Sorry for the late post. I got the intake a couple days ago, installed and all. thanks again scjmc for the deal, now i have to get a custom tube to throw some more color in the engine bay. Any one got some ideas about what color other than chrome would look good on in the bay of a white ls?

Members online

No members online now.
Back