Colorado shooting?

It is already turning into a gun control issue. I personally think that CC needs to be nationwide. It is illegal, but I carry a baby desert eagle 9mm everywhere. I would much rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Hell yea philly, I've got a 12 guage with 5 rounds of fat buckshot and a long rifle waiting for anyone to step inside my residence without permission.

You have to protect whats yours, my family is to precious to let it be ruined by some sick scumbag.

The Colorado shooting is sad, it makes me angry that some whackjob lunatic a$$hole would shoot up a crowd.

If I ever got ahold of him I'd torture him in the most absolute vial horrendous and disgusting evil ways imaginable.

it breaks my heart to hear this on the news

It's at the point where I don't feel comfortable leaving the house without my gun. You never know. One minute you are watching a movie and in an instant your running for cover. Screw that, from the description he was up by the screen when he kicked all this off. I would have pulled my 9mm and at least tried to hit center mass, but with the smoke who knows.......

My Friend Alan who is a Marine (Retired) He said that no way in holy hell did this Kid do ALL this elaborate $hit in 27 days like the Police said. He told me some of the booby traps and bombs were unreal to do as a basic civillian, crazy or not, makes you really think when you look at ALL the details closely.

For sure. Where the hell did a unemployed college kid get the 20k to buy all the guns, ammo and body armor? Early eyewitness accounts say two shooters. My uncle lives in Co. and his buddy listens to police scanners. The cop first said they found 8 guns now its 4. Why did he just wait in his car after all this? Why did he tell the police about the booby traps? The FBI has given guns and bombs to people many times before. :q:q:q:q, I just read that two years ago they gave 4 illegal immigrant gun runners 2000 assault rifles and then lost track of the guns and the guys. Now they are saying that is what is causing all the gun violence in Mexico. Our government is pretty messed up and no one is there to police them.

He got the money from the government in the form of grants to live on while in school, my sister got 35K to live on a year while in school. It was to cover food and housing cost, but is in the form of a lump check that sat in her bank account till she needed it. Worst part of it all is she lived at home with mom and dad and lived with in biking distance to the college. she still has most of it in her bank account. Its totally unregulated.

No Fvckin way. He only got 26k for the year and there was 5 months he has gotten money from yet. You are telling me that he bought 20-30k worth of chit and never spent any money food or rent? How did he get the training? How did he buy the suppiles to make the bombs in his apt? The cost of that stuff isn't even added in with the gas grenades, guns, ammo and body armor.

dont forget this was not his first year of college he was enrolled in the DOCTORATE program. there is at least 5 years before that. thats a lot of money he could have saved up until then.

I would much rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Truth...If the governement wants my gun they will have to remove it from my dead hand. Our contry was built on the right to carry and I will exercise that right till the day I die. This F'n idiot in Colorado should be given the death penalty....a slow one at the hands of his peers

I find this to be a very interesting subject since the media seems to shoving this lone gun man story down the public's throat. I'm not jumping to conclusion, but there are a lot of unanswered questions, such as, why were some of the witnesses saying there was another person involved in the shooting and that gas canisters were thrown from opposite positions of Holmes? Why are these witnesses reports not being perpetuated, but yet being ignored? How did Holmes make such an elaborate bomb/booby trap with multiple trip wires to go off at a certain time? An elaborate setup that took the Aurora PD, ATF, and the FBI two days to disarm it and yet there is no details on the type of bomb it was or where he accumulated the skill to create such a device. Since 9/11 happened, it seems that wanting answers to important questions deems you a conspiracy theorist or a nut wearing a tinfoil hat.

The excerpt below is not from me, but from a site I came across upon researching this incident.

" James Holmes' father, Robert Holmes, set to provide crippling info. on Libor & other banking scandal."

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

Mind you I am not saying that there is any sort of conspiracy involved here, however it has to make you stop and wonder, "what are the chances that two of America's most volatile issues -- gun control and the ongoing banking and mortgage crisis and scandal -- could be countenanced by a single family?"

http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2012/07/kingcast-and-mortgage-movies-remain.html

The history of the " lone assassin " accusation has always left more questions unanswered then answered. Many over the internet are saying that Holmes looked like he had been subjected to mind control, a type of CIA " Project MK Ultra " programing. I would find that hard to believe if there wasn't evidence of this, but it has been declassified information for years, and they've been part of bigger conspiracies(JFK,RFK,MLK etc.).

Again, I stay open minded to just about anything and I never dismiss any bit of info that's out there. I want to know what you think, is this a huge coincidence between father and son or is there a more sinister plot behind this tragic event?

Heres a great breakdown of facts.

July 28, 2012 - 1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10,000 USD in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within two months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

2. The testimony of two key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8, police reported that when they arrested the shooter in the white Hyundai outside of theatre 9 he was wearing a gas mask, that would make 2 gas masks that were recovered. Also photos show the AR-15 propped up against the wall opposite of the fire exit door of theatre 9, police radio communications reported that night that the rifle was found inside the theatre, and even if the the AR-15 was discarded outside the theatre do you think the gunman was going to take the time to set the weapon down ? The Hyundai - why was the window missing? I thought he put up no resistance as he was being taken into custody ?

4. Radio communications from the night of the attack -

*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects??

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt

*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre

5. Pool of eye witnesses - It was reported that the theatre had over 300 people in it, there have been less than 10 eye witnesses with a only a few taking most of the spotlight ie. Jennifer Seeger. The KEY eye witnesses seem to have very well rehearsed testimony but have not given much sense to whether there testimony is actually plausible - Jennifer Seeger has consistently given a description of the shooter, that miraculously matches James Holmes to a T, even though she has told reporters that she was face down in the aisle, and surrounded by tear gas/gas obstructing her view. Seeger also described the gas canisters down to the colour, personally I believe this was an impossibility in that scenario. She also mentioned that hot shell casings were hitting her in the forehead as the gunman was spraying the theatre, how is this possible? she was on her front was she not? Another point that should be noted is that for a event that involved 300 people, there has been a surprisingly low amount of postings on youtube, facebook, and Twitter. No one who was involved in this event is talking about it, beyond that small group of witnesses that have been talking to national media outlets.

6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

7. Rumours of Holmes's Neuroscience program being funded by DARPA - Neursoscience + DARPA + MKULTRA the perfect marriage

8. Anti-gun agenda - Didn't anyone notice how quick public officials were ready to talk to the media about antigun legislation ? Bloomberg publically called out Obama and Romney to do something about the lack of gun control in the US, excellent timing seeing as the UN has legislation on the table to ban small arms globally.

9. The fact that Holmes allegedly bought the guns legally, to me this is the biggest smoking gun that this attack is being used as sounding board for the anti gun/disarmament agenda, think about it...most intelligent people who were planning an attack like this would do everything they could to stay off of the radar, buying the guns legally doesn't allow one to do that. What they are trying to do is demonize the legal gun owner, saying hey Holmes wasn't a criminal he was a normal guy who went crazy, and due to his ability to legally buy these firearms he was able to pull off these attacks.

10. The roomates - The initial reports were than Holmes was living with two other people, but once people started asking who these roommates were, the story had changed to no roommates that he lived by himself. The roommate story had to change because everyone was asking the same thing, if Holmes had roommates where are they ? Are they in the apartment with all of those explosive materials? It makes no sense!!! I don't think there were any explosives in Holmes residence, I think that they were buying time to construct this BS story.

And last but not least:

11. The father of the Batman Shooter is part of the banking elite and has an important role in these interesting times:

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

Source: http://jamesholmeswiki.com/james-holmes-parents-robert/

We think that the silence in the media as to his father and his elite connections in the banking industry is mighty suspicious. There are alot of dots to connect and this revelation just poses more questions than answers.

12. Dark Knight Shooter Was Under Air Force Psychiatrist's Care!

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/11_key_...cy_in_the_Batman_shooting/85668#ixzz22dy43W2F

Theres ALWAYS 2 sides to ANY story but this one is outrageous, if you actually believe the controlled Government media and this Criminal Goverment then your sheeeeeeppp.

Members online

Back