Color enhanced mulch

ShortCircutLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know I know ,this may be an odd post. I had to throw it out there.
I work at a local mulch company. We are located in Columbus Ohio. Our product is 100% recycled wood and is NOT compost.
We offer bulk and bagged (2 cu.ft.). In Natural, Black, Red and Chocolate. Bulk is $ 22 per yard and bags are $2. Per bag. So if you live in Columbus or the surrounding are and you plan to purchase mulch this year , PM me or send me an email to stop by and check it out.
MulchGirl@yahoo.com

Damn, I wish I lived in the surrounding area because down here in the South, we haul sod and chickens and other various livestock in our Marks (according to Jamie) :rolleyes: I would love to load my trunk up full of "chocolate mulch", better yet, some of that red stuff would look good in there too. If only...

If aqua colored mulch was available, I'd be all over it. (or it all over me?)

:lol:

Aqua is available ! Its a custom blend. If one of my customers wanted to pay for the quantity that will make it mildly cost efficient for us both than I would jump on the oppertunity! In Ohio , I haven't met a high profile customer that is interested in custom color jobs. Most people just say black or red and they don't care as long a it holds color and doesn't stink !

Members online

No members online now.
Back