Cobrastar emblems found and for sale right now!!

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's

Trippen Out

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
yea i was just about to jump the gun. then i realized it wasnt for a pair either. as much as id like to get my hands on em i can pass for 80 dollars a pair.

davidm

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I still have fresh pair still in the bag in my console. Waiting for a repaint of the Mark.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Thats funny because the last batch We did was $99.99 a pair and the sold out in a week!! Its a deal. This is literally IT too when it comes to the emblems.

slowmkviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Why would it be "this is literally it"
Don't businesses usually like to have products that sell good?
Are you retired now?

MooJohn

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I agree. I've never seen aftermarket emblems of this quality. If I could produce them I'd certainly keep them available. It's not like they go bad sitting on the shelf, even if the return on investment is a little slower than other products. I have a pair on my car and I'm glad I got an extra set at the time!

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It is IT because they are too expensive to make out of the gate and they as of late took forever to sell, just wasn't worth it, manufacturer was a total douschbag, prices went up 2 times, cant imagine how much a batch would cost today. Too busy in life now to worry about crumbs. Need the cake. I have a Family now to think about and I am making real money now with LMS being a very side deal.

OchoMarko

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought some from a batch in 2010, so glad I did, can't remember how much they were but I'm thinking $40 or $45 a pair? Still got them on and they look great.

Oh yeah, I bought my old Mark Viii back yesterday.

Sapperfire

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the cancer

I still have 2 sets, 1 I bought out of the batch before last, the other I snagged off a JY car :)

My Great 8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I had a set on my burned 93. Polished it up and it looks new again. It was so hot, it completely burned the tape off the back! I found it in a pile of stinky remains in my driveway. Definately made well!

Modular97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
**** me....i just coldnt pass this opportunity and i got me a set.....after all the crap i spoke about them being to expensive....****.

Members online