Chiltons manuals free online!

Bildabo

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This may be common knowledge to most but I sure didn't know. I've been working on my S-10 this weekend and got a little stumped. I was gonna go to the library today so I could look at the Chilton manual and get some copies. As I was on the Library website checking hours (I don't think I've been to one in 10 years) I discovered that through the library site ALL the Chilton's manuals are free and online!! What a great resource!! Again, I wasn't sure how many people knew about this so I figured I'd post.

You also don't need a library card, just enter a drivers license #.

They do have mark vIIIs and as far as logging in, I just made up a drivers license # and it worked.

and yes they have the ls as well

They do have mark vIIIs and as far as logging in, I just made up a drivers license # and it worked.

and yes they have the ls as well

So, in that case how about sharing:D

Are they printable? I dont care how any trees it takes to save my car from a stealership.:shifty:

So, in that case how about sharing:D

Are they printable? I dont care how any trees it takes to save my car from a stealership.:shifty:

They are printable. Did you try logging in?

I wonder if when logging in they check IP location and thats how they determine if you can log in or not

Check your local library's web site; if one's doing it, chances are a lot of them are doing it.

Hey now, for someone like me this is great!

ehhh still doubtful. chiltons are crap (at least the printed ones) not worthwhile in diagnosing anything. sure they show how to take stuff apart, but thats about it. ask she "silly brit" he got one to work on his car and uhhh yeah im sure its helping level a table or some other useful purpose

Members online

No members online now.
Back