Check your Angel eyes

PMJJ

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
For those who haven't installed them yet like me cause there's 2 feet of snow on the ground thats never gonna melt :mad: oh sorry...Power the rings up and check them, I have 1 with 3 bulbs out.
Called Anthony talked to him directly, yes there out of stock for you other guys on the initial angel eyes thread, he said they'll be in hopefully by the end of the week.

Angel eyes 1.jpg

Angel eyes 2.jpg

Where did you buy the rings and for how much. Since you have a bad set, do they offer a return or refund policy.

Don't be surprise if that happens after you put them back together. I noticed a few months ago that in one of my rings, half of it will flicker then light up again. It hasn't done it in a while as far as I know.

one of mine only lights up half way sometimes. They sent me a replacement, I dont mind opening up again, I'll probably do the clear corners while i'm in there

or one of those little jump starters

Ok if theyre gonna fail id rather sell and not install them.

They aren't suppose to fail this quick, probably got a bad one from the bunch. They are suppose to last 100k hours. Just like the LED's from v-leds, they are suppose to last a while, but one of my license plate bulbs went out within a week. I got a bad one from the bunch, but it was replaced for free and it's replacement has been going great for a while now, just like the rest of the led bulbs.

I tested mine a few times before install and they were perfect, then after getting them all done and turning them on, one ring was behaving just like the OP above. I just left it on and after several minutes the few that were not lit lit up and it has never acted funny again. That was several months ago. OP if you can leave them connected to the battery for a bit, see if they don't eventually come on.

They aren't suppose to fail this quick, probably got a bad one from the bunch. They are suppose to last 100k hours. Just like the LED's from v-leds, they are suppose to last a while, but one of my license plate bulbs went out within a week. I got a bad one from the bunch, but it was replaced for free and it's replacement has been going great for a while now, just like the rest of the led bulbs.

Yeah Alax, that's what Anthony said. He said this round ring fits other vehicles as well and other people have been calling him about similar problems with lights out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back