Check out my 89 Town car

jcdessertenne

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, here are couple pictures of my 89 TC.

816765_1_full.jpg

816765_2_full.jpg

816765_7_full.jpg

816765_8_full.jpg

816765_9_full.jpg

816765_10_full.jpg

816765_11_full.jpg

816765_12_full.jpg

816765_18_full.jpg

Jason_Towncoupe80 said:
Your car looks great!! Very beauitful Lincoln!! I lived just near US border. Only 2 hrs from my home to Seattle!

Thanks a lot. That's right, I've already been to Surrey to buy some ice hockey skates once on my way up to vancouvers to visit my oncle.
Later I might go to study to canada in two or three years after I finish my degree here in Seattle.

jcdessertenne said:
Thanks a lot. That's right, I've already been to Surrey to buy some ice hockey skates once on my way up to vancouvers to visit my oncle.
Later I might go to study to canada in two or three years after I finish my degree here in Seattle.

That's cool! If you planning to visit Canada during this summer, we could have a meet in Surrey. You can see my car Town Coupe. There will be alots of fun to compare your car and my car....must be very interesting!!!!!:D

:Beer

Jason

All right, sounds good to me moreover that I have never seen any lincoln like yours.
Maybe if I got time, I'll go to canada at he end of the month if I'm not too busy at school. I'll let you know.
Jean

Seattle eh? Maybe I'll see you around some time. Look for a wedgewood blue moondust 1978 Town Car.

We should do it sometime. I have a few things I need to do on the car first, but I met a guy at a gas station last August who has a gold '78 town car as well and he had the idea of having having a get together. I haven't talked to him since then, I kinda feel bad about it, but I still have his number.

Who all is from Seattle around here?

Members online

No members online now.
Back