Check me out

forcedbird94

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone im new to this fourm i have been on others before so i think i got everything set up.

On the flipside who all is near kansas city?
What kind of events go on in the area with the lincoln mark vii?

i like to get to know some more people from this fourm

thank alot

Dwight McClain

I see this pic in your sig.

sigpic21472_1.gif

there is quite a few in the KC area. i met with a bunch of them a few weeks ago.

McClain? Didnt you blow up a building..... then most of an airport.... then New York.... and then again?

Welcome to LVC. Yes there are several members in the K.C. area. Myself,webvette,keatonsdad,gofastgetickets,kc96lsc and others. Is that Brett Mergners old car?

Welcome to LVC. Yes there are several members in the K.C. area. Myself,webvette,keatonsdad,gofastgetickets,kc96lsc and others. Is that Brett Mergners old car?

no i dont think so my pal had it sitting in a feild i had a tbird sc and built it halfway finished and needed some cash so he gave me 500 plus the mark it has been sitting in a feild for 4 yrs befor i got it and i had a wrecked one of my dads so i just swaped everything over that i needed but its a good car

now i got something to brag about
i got my buddy who runs 10.9 at 124mph in a qurtermile in a honda single cam turbo id really like to shut him up he is one of the fastest in town

Power to weight ratio is a doozie. You'll need somewhere around 600rwhp to crack into the 10s in 1/4 mile. ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back