Check It Out!!

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
havent really talked on here much lately, been busy with alot of stuff... but i thought i would post a few pics of what i've been up to... i just got some headrest tvs put in and i bought some interior paint and sprayed my two front seats and they look good as new! i also did a little custom job to my trunk cause i been seeing alot of people doin it and i liked how it looked... let me know what you guys think!!

LS 001 (Small).jpg

LS 005 (Small).jpg

LS 006 (Small).jpg

LS 007 (Small).jpg

LS 008 (Small).jpg

LS 009 (Small).jpg

LS 010 (Small).jpg

LS 018 (Small).jpg

heres the custom box... me and my father did it and i think it came out pretty good for neither one of us ever doing anything like this before... let me know what you guys think...

LS 011 (Small).jpg

LS 012 (Small).jpg

LS 013 (Small).jpg

LS 014 (Small).jpg

LS 015 (Small).jpg

LS 016 (Small).jpg

LS 017 (Small).jpg

plan on putting the wood dash kit in next... Ken what happened to the dash kit on LSKoncepts? are you still selling it?

That looks sweet as hell, is that plexiglass that you built into the back of the box into the car? Then did you cover it with carpted wood?
Looks real good tho.

Looks good,,, like trhe nite shopt as ur driving with back seats down.

Worried that u will have to remove that monster to get to ur spare and battery?

Seat paint is to funny,, looks good,, how does it stand up to sitting in it over time?

the floor piece in the trunk is seperate and removable, so i can take it out whenever i want... as for the seats, i sprayed them a month before i took the pic, and they still look great... they feel the same and are standing up pretty good to sitting on them...

yes that is plexiglass behind the seats, and a board covered with vinyl in front of it...

I could Deff. use some of that seat paint too, where did you get it?

LennDawg said:
plan on putting the wood dash kit in next... Ken what happened to the dash kit on LSKoncepts? are you still selling it?
Yes I will soon. I'm searching for another company. The last company we used had WAAAYYY too many quality problems with their kits. We got tired of dealing with them. I spent most of my time with those guys trying to get pieces shipped out to customers that were wrong and pieces that were missing from the kits. It was a hassle. They are the same company we buy the b-pillars inserts and eyebrows from. Once our inventory of those items run out we won't carry any of those products in the future. Too many hassles.

GrayGhost1 said:
Yes I will soon. I'm searching for another company. The last company we used had WAAAYYY too many quality problems with their kits. We got tired of dealing with them. I spent most of my time with those guys trying to get pieces shipped out to customers that were wrong and pieces that were missing from the kits. It was a hassle. They are the same company we buy the b-pillars inserts and eyebrows from. Once our inventory of those items run out we won't carry any of those products in the future. Too many hassles.

Now you tell me. :D

That looks really good man. I give you props for doing it yourself.

yea man.. looks really good.. what kinda lights do you have in the doors..and do you plan on putting blue led`s in the front and rear maplights too? couldn`t hurt havin some more blue in there.. :) .. looks good man...

i got Varad leds in all of the interior lights including the front and rear dome lights... i love the blue :D

thanks for everybodys comments! keep em comin haha

looks str8.. i kinda see the diff. rugs u used on the trunk and the speakers look a lil small.. are those tens? i think the install looks good.. as long as u used 3/4 inch plexi and seperated the screwed about 2 inches it should be good.. nice work...

GrayGhost1 said:

Do I hear a close-out sale coming up? j/k rock on Ken! I am interested in the eyebrows though. Please give us some warning before you stop selling them. I hope you are able to find a new vendor to keep up with the demand for these items.

n8

Its not my taste but it looks awesome good job w/ the interiors

Regards

Members online

No members online now.
Back