Cheap Collectors Edition

Ft. Myers huh? Im just 45 minutes north

Yeah, I was in your neck of the woods last week during our road trip for my 3rd anniversary. On the way down, we went to Rick Treworgy's GM Museum just south of you as well. I thought you lived in New Port Richey, Fl though.

TRIP1_zpscdffee06.jpg

I am down here in Miami, and I gotta say it's nice and VERY expensive. Seeing a Ferrari, Bentley, and a8 is so common here. These I have just seen in the past 3 days.

I went to that museum also. Lots of beautiful cars there. If you took 41 south through north port, you passed my street. Next time you are over here, call me!

I want to go to the Vette dealership in Atlantic City, they have a big historic Vette collection and some GM classic muscle cars. The acting in this video. LOL
[video=youtube;IKkDc-QFOgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKkDc-QFOgQ#t=140[/video]

I am from Jacksonville but just moved to Miami this week for school related stuff. I am at Miramar side.

Oh yeah, I haven't seen one Mark VIII yet here. Lots of Cadillac V series though.

Up here in NJ there's a lot of Mercs and Beamers, the more rich areas there's a lot of Jags, Audi's, and Land Roavers a few Porsches. One time I was on the parkway and saw a Rolls Royce Ghost, and I've seen two Tesla's before as well.

I thought tesla were more of a California thing... Do they have charge station in NJ or is it only charging from your house?

superchargerlandingpagemaps_21914.jpg

current Tesla charging stations, red dot. and the range the Tesla is rated for, white circle.

I thought tesla were more of a California thing... Do they have charge station in NJ or is it only charging from your house?
It's probably more home charging, the urban city areas might h, electric cars aren't my thing but it was cool non the less.

Well I can add Aston Martin to the list, I just a convertible one down the road from my house. Saw about 10 LS's in about a 5 mile stretch too!

Members online

No members online now.
Back