Chat Open......

im here.getting ready to have car stripped of most of what i want the tranny for sure at $2300. the one in the "new " one has 177.000 on it but shifts and drives flawlessly. small prob with pass front air bag, but inflates right away but ill have my coil overs. listen, if i get the front strut for a 97 t bird they can just put the spring into it right? i have had the strutmaster coil overs since march 2010 but want something a little stiffer, or just see if i can find a bag for the front. i hate to say it, but the green slime thing i heard works from several people, but what do i have to do install a schrader valve?somebody chat or yell at me for being stupid, im just broke.and i saw geno made me a flaming hotrod wheelchair sticker.

Sorry I missed chat the first chat after the the meet but Kiker is still here and we had a little half past last night and killed a bottle of Jack. I was a good night LOL .. Pepps you missed some good half past. Almost had Danny calling Debi at 11 pm .. LOL

Sorry I missed chat the first chat after the the meet but Kiker is still here and we had a little half past last night and killed a bottle of Jack. I was a good night LOL .. Pepps you missed some good half past. Almost had Danny calling Debi at 11 pm .. LOL

I'll bet it was good maybe next year we can see " Half Past " . LOL

What would I have to do to install an 2006 LSE front bumper on my 2003 regular LS. Is it complicated or just bolt on? Special tools? And what would I need to do about the fog lights? Brackets? Or do they somehow bolt on to the bumper from the inside or something? Thanks.

What would I have to do to install an 2006 LSE front bumper on my 2003 regular LS. Is it complicated or just bolt on? Special tools? And what would I need to do about the fog lights? Brackets? Or do they somehow bolt on to the bumper from the inside or something? Thanks.

This is the chatroom thread & it's on the Mark VIII side of the forum...

Why are you posting that question here?

WTF-Picard-meme.jpg

Well, I stand corrected, I can't even get in. Asking for username and password but says it's wrong. :confused: Never had that happen before. I only wanted to ban myself from the for sale items lol.

Pepps, have you done gone and messed up the chat room? :p Is it under construction or something? Never been asked to log in before... Pepps, what did you do???

I didn't do anything :shifty: I wasn't at home last night until 10:15. :p:D

Members online

Back