Charlotte-nc

Well, i'll be moving to North Carolina in November. Can cruise then! Lol.

Im kinda annoyed about the Florida weather. Storms were predicted, so i forfeited attending a meet and took the seats out of my car to clean / fix them instead. Now its hot and sunny! Damn Murphy's law! :(

still looking to cruise? and wht part of NC are u at?

People around Charlotte still wantin to cruise? I live in Denver and am free fridays and saturdays. I dont know the area very well but I'm all for getting together and cruisin around somewhere

my thing is that i work weekends just let me know in advance when we all can cruise or hit me with an IMor a text and let me know

thursday night we go for a criuse? anyone i cant do weekends because i wait tables and those are my money nights but im game just let me know ahead of time i can take the night off or something ok

In Greensboro NC

Looking to join this chapter. Wanting to get out and cruise. Just tell me where and when.:D

anyone looking to do a local meet fom nc and sc and grill out at a park or anything ???/

anyone looking to do a local meet fom nc and sc and grill out at a park or anything ???/

Hey K-Fan do you live here in Charlotte? I do, and was wondering maybe I could see your cars...you have a bunch of Mk8's!?!

Thanks,
Scott

Members online

Back