Center shift lever indicator FREE!!!

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yup... another freebie! (98lincmk7lsc already won a freebie, so please pass on this one! :p )

I have a brand-new (in box, well beat up box) center shift lever indicator thingy. Its the entire plastic part that sits below the wood trim. So its everything you see below the trim level. The surround and the shift lever indicator. NICE BRIGHT orange indicator too! I think it also includes the thin plastic part that slides with the shifter. I purchased this for a Gen One, but it looked a little different. The "windows" that show the lever position were a little skinnier than the ones on my 96. I would think it would work on either Gen, but not sure. If you have a cherry Mark but a faded indicator or worn plastic, this is perfect!!

How do you get it? Send me a box containing a return box. (if your smart, you will shove a flat rate box folded into another). A small box will do! I will then pad it up and ship it out with your postage paid box.

First PM gets it. I will then give you my address so you can setup return postage and ship a box to me.

Ill take it. Let me know your paypal so i can send you some moneys for shipping.

Ill take it. Let me know your paypal so i can send you some moneys for shipping.

Um, no. Thats the idea behind sending a self-addressed/paid return box. I got free stuff to give. I am not jumping through PayPal hoops, etc. Plus they will take a fee off!!! I want to make it as simple as possible for me! :p hehe

PM sent!

Oops...sorry...just re-read the post. I didn't see the "gen one". I don't need it. Thanks.

Depending if it will work, you can have it. I will let you know, or let me know what ya find out. I wont be able to get a part number posted until Monday probably. If it will not work on a Gen II, then k9t8m can have it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back