Cd player for 2001 LS?

jcavz24x

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2001 LS. It did not come with a cd player, however, there is a cd button on the head unit. Does this mean there is connections for a 6 CD changer?

What have you guys done? Anyone change out the head unit? Suggestions are welcome.

Chris

My car did not come with one. I have seen many 2000's and 2001's without a cd player, as I was looking at LS's for over the months.

jcavz24x said:
I just bought a 2001 LS. It did not come with a cd player, however, there is a cd button on the head unit. Does this mean there is connections for a 6 CD changer?

What have you guys done? Anyone change out the head unit? Suggestions are welcome.

Chris

If there is a CD function button on your deck then there should be a preout for a CD changer. You should just have to wire up a changer to the rear of your head unit and you'll be good to go. Or you could just look for a 6 disc in-dash changer for the LS on e-bay. That would probably be the better way to go...

I think Im going to get the 6 disc. Im wondering if the track titles will be displayed on the head unit. If not, I will have to get a cd player with an fm modulator, which is why I ask.

Members online

No members online now.
Back