catback on v6??

01LSv6

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone here have the magnaflow catback on a v6? sound decent or like a ricer? know of any sound clips for the v6? thanks

01LSv6 said:
anyone here have the magnaflow catback on a v6? sound decent or like a ricer? know of any sound clips for the v6? thanks
definately not like a ricer, and the %HP gain on the V6 is bigger than on the V8.

I also have a v6 and it would be GREAT if someone would post a high quality audio or video with the magna flow kit installed

I saw one on Youtube once. It sounded pretty good. Reminded me of a Fiero V6 sound, but smoother. Definitely not a ricer.

I think SilverLS had an exhaust on his V6. Where is he? Must be out snooping, wearing a fake mustache and all.

i got it on my silver v6 ls, sounds real nice only thing i never got to take a full advantage of it since i always had 20" rims on it. But comparing it to my Black LS8 the sounds are very similar.

I had one on my V6, sounds good. Not deep like a 40 series. Kind off a deep rasp when you get on it, but by no means even close to rice.

Please post a sound clip.
I know that I want to get a catback for my v6 soon.
I want something that is not too loud, but with a mellow bark.

Ken I'll be heading up 195 for T F Green on Wednesday if you want a live demonstration.

Members online

No members online now.
Back