carpet cleaners

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Not a thread about lesbians....lol..... anyway what do you use for cleaning light color carpet, I suppose i could ask down in detail but thought i'd ask you guys. :Beer

I've always used a product called tough stuff.Works great.

Whenever I have the carpets in my house cleaned - I give the guys and extra $20 to do my car - They just use the same tool they ise on stairs - I know, I know, but im lazy about some things and it works for me. I have them use the disinfectant as well.

If you keep after it by simple vacuuming and the every now and then spot removal, then you really will not have to clean the whole carpet (unless you get flooded, or some moron spills something.....that is why NO ONE eats/drinks/smokes in my car.....keeps that possibility down). I use Lifter One (recommended by Motor Trend) for spots/spills....works GREAT!

or some moron spills something.....that is why NO ONE eats/drinks/smokes in my car.....keeps that possibility down). I use Lifter One (recommended by Motor Trend) for spots/spills....works GREAT![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

yeah I have a 4 year old so some stuff got on the carpet, working in the shop i got some oil/grease on the carpet in spots, but usually i follow the same rules as you :L

yeah I have a 4 year old so some stuff got on the carpet, working in the shop i got some oil/grease on the carpet in spots, but usually i follow the same rules as you

I thought the trunk was for the 4 year olds??? :admin

Joeychgo said:
I thought the trunk was for the 4 year olds??? :admin
you let your kids in your lincoln? whew brave man thats what windstars are for lol. i make my kids take there shoes off before they get in so they dont kill the backs of my chairs but anyway prestone works really well for grease ans stuff just takes some effort and i would try some goo gone or goof off first for the heavy areas. it works

My cleaning solution for carpet and leather consists of 1 ounce of Woolite mixed with 6 ounces of water in a spray bottle. Spray as much on spots as you need to, use a brush to lift some of the dirt up. Or just use the solution in your favorite steam cleaner.

Sifrino3 said:
My ma needed her carpets cleaned. She called up AZ PRO and two young guys show up and were high as hell. It was some funny shizzy!
I think that was me J/K if you did cleaned carpets all day wouldent you be stoned off your ass too. Side note I think its carpet eaters not cleaners for dikes?

Hey guys... Some very good suggestions on cleaning carpets, but there is one problem... Nobodys getting rid of the dirt, your just forceing the dirt deeper into the Pile and not really removing it. And your leaving soap in the carpet which will attract dirt in the future.

There are two great ways to remove stains.

Call a pro with a Hot water extractor- :eek:)

Next Use a Pre-treater or spot remover product on the stain, spray the stain/spot pretty heavy, let soak 5 minutes, then with a medium stiffness brush agitate the stain gently. Not too hard. Then Fill a spray bottle with HOT WATER the hotter the better, Spray the spot with the hot water pretty heavy, Then follow up with a Wet/dry Vac and suck the stain right out of the carpet, repeat with the water till no more soap remains!

Thats the best way a man and a shop vac can remove a stain without the 1200 dollar machine!

No shop vac? use your mouth!

Believe it or not I was recommended to a product called Folex. It's found at Wal-Mart and it removes stains without question. I use it in the house (since we have a dog and accidents do happen) and in the cars. Just spray it on the stain, gently work it in with your fingers or brush and then sponge up with a clean towel. You won't believe what this will clean. Here's a link to Folex's website:

http://www.folexcompany.com/

bottle.jpg

Members online

Back