Car wash broke girll but should i paint the New LSE grill ??

04silverls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So the stupid automatic car wash blowers took the grill off I WAS WELL NO HAPPY. And they told me they were not reliable for it yea we will see about that. IM going to slap them with the bill.....
BEfore
BrokeMeshgrill.jpg

MeshGrillBroke.jpg

So I bought a LSE grill 192 plus shipping + paint which it will be $75-100 but now Idk if I should paint it to match the car or keep it black its sorta growing on me I have tinted widows and front window strip which is low so it looks alright.Inputs guys.

LSEgrillnoHID.jpg

HIDandLSEGRill.jpg

Last edited:
Your grille must not have been attached very well if a car wash blower took it off.

the bolts were on the car still when it flew off. the guy said we have extra strong blowers its a new car wash in town. The body shop said we have had alot of cars say that it has taken mirrors and other stuff from that wash

why didnt you just buy a silver LSE grille? :confused: are they not being made anymore or something?

black doesn't look right.

Sell me that grille and ill sell you my old one so you can repaint it. LOL.

Mllara, when I called the dealer in October black was the only color being listed as offered. Looks as if the lse grill is about to be a thing of the past. Kinda like the Mclaren grille.

tasca has them on their site for $178.81 (ebony) plus $20 shipping. But on their ebay page they have it for $192 plus $20 shipping. On the site they also have it listed for redfire and silver. Both a little cheaper then the ebony.

WOW !! well im calling 2moro to see if they can send me the silver one and refund a little bit of money back. I purchased mine on ebay DANGIT !!! heck i would even pay the the 208 i did jus send me the silver well he will see i guess. thanks man

That would work out well for you if they have it on hand. Of they say they have to order it, you may want to call the dealer first to verify my above post before wasting your time.

why would you send you car through an automatic car wash.... what kind was it???

they came up with this amazing thing a couple weeks ago its a bucket and wait theres more with the addition of soft water a sponge and light detergent you can safely wash your car and so much more

Call now and we'll double your order

that's TWO BUCKETS, TWO SPONGES, TWO DETERGENTS

Disclaimer, you must supply your own water. If you put rocks in the water we are not responsible for damage to car. Do not take internally if swallowed you probably deserve what ever happens. Side Effects: clean car, no broken grilles, shiny things to attract beautiful people.... Improper use may cause harm or death

lmao^^

i usually wash mine myself, but occasionally use the carwash (self serve), or the handwash carwash when im in a different state

Members online

No members online now.
Back