Car got hit...

rsimmons1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Not sure how or where this happened but I got to work the other day, walked around back, and noticed this... It's weird how the damage goes around the curve. I'm guessing someone hit the corner and the plastic "popped" in those two places but I dunno... poor car
IMAG0107_zps30daa8cc.jpg

Are you trying those PIT maneuvers in reverse again? j/k

Easy fix. If your dedutubile is $500 it's cheaper out of pocket. All you need is a respray.

Jeff Gordon didn't borrow your car, did he?

lol. Reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mHPo2yDG8

Crazy thing happened... I had a note on my windshield today from a neighbor saying "Sorry, I bumped your car during the snowstorm on Sunday. Give me a call." Definitely made my day and restored some faith in humanity... I got an estimate for $539 and I would have had to pay $500 if she didn't fess up. Maybe I'll get the bassani's with that money instead :cool:

indeed.

that is definitely a heartwarming feeling when people leave notes about damage to others property.

Its in the actual law here.

"or shall leave in a conspicuous place in the vehicle struck a written notice giving the name and address of the driver and of the owner of the vehicle doing the striking and a statement of the circumstances thereof."

Otherwise it is hit and run. I've seen notes on a totaled car before. Someone had a car parked on the side of a major highway with the customary rag in the window, clearly the car was disabled. Anywho, these two idiots managed to collide with each other and they both crashed into it. Two little notes on this totaled car. Sadly, I don't know the rest of the story but I found it humorous.

Well I suppose that's alright since no one was talking to you. It was clear I was responding to the OP, but thanks for giving a damn enough to find a cute gif and let me know you don't give a damn.

I keep them nearby for dumb@sses like yourself.

Members online

Back