car got broken into again

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
thursday night right in front of the door at my job my car got broke into and torn apart. the custom fabbed doubledin mount and all the upholstery got torn apart, everything gone. door handle and door f-ed up. xcal2 gone, all my bmx gear, amp and cameras, and fisheye lens. these guys really watched me for a few days and knew what i could see and when i walked away from my desk.

needless to say.. i quit that job right then, f- that

That sucks. Makes me want to get ones of those super sensitive alarms, then you could add flamethrowers to it :D well maybe not but something to keep her safe. Was it in a bad neighborhood or just had theeir eye on your car?

i have a 2way alarm but they waited till I walked away from my desk to do it so when i got back the alarm was going off. it was in front of the gym i started working at, any area in st louis county is turning out to be a bad area nowadays, except west county. my alarm even has 2 stage motion sensors on it. it doesnt get much more sensitive than that

So if you would have had your key fob with you it would have sounded? Was this in broad day light?

You'll do anything to not show us Illinois guys that car won't you?

Kidding man but hope this all works out for you.

they almost made it into my car. theres a dent right under the door handle where they tried prying it open. bastards. the car on either side of me got broken into except mine. guess it was my lucky day. is it possible to steal a lincoln ls easily? its worse when they just break into it because they rip :q:q:q:q apart cuz they know they only have so much time. at least if they steal it and then take out the stuff it wouldnt b as bad, well, cuz thats wut i wud do.....

Yea man my last trip to STL about a month ago kinda turned me off... it's starting to remind me of Detroit. That sucks, hope your insurance covers it.

+1

come to this side of the river....it is still somewhat sane over here.

good luck with your insurance claim :)

well i wasnt gunna come back but you know how that goes but i know your pain at least they didnt get the whole car heres what some idiots did while i was in school in flint mi

they mauled it and took everything..... the paint was 5 days old.... now im sure its crushed in a lot somewhere. i saw it a tear came out and i walked away to never see my firs car again it for sure sucks

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

Sorry to hear what happened. But reading this thread made me get up and go look out the window of my office to look at her and make sure she is ok.

imma guess you had things of value visible in the car and/or were very obvious when routinely placing things in your trunk at your job?

Damn man, that sucks. Makes me unbelievably paranoid about my car to hear about things like this. I go to school at Auburn and have to keep my car parked a mile away and just hope that the "security personnel" the university keeps walking around out there do their jobs. I can't imagine having that happen and can't begin to comprehend how you feel after that kind of thing. I hope the best for you trying to get your stuff back or at least a decent insurance payout...

my car has been broken into once, well it was my old 87 GTA trans am. i left it unlocked in my driveway, they were atleast nice and took their time, they unscrewed all the wire nuts i had on the radio harness and placed them on the floor lol.

Sometimes its actually better to just have your car unlocked in those scenarios. the houses across the street had their locks drilled out and crap plus other damages. mine just had the radio stolen, they left my wallet on the seat, and missed the Image dynamics Idmax and zapco amp sitting in the hatch, and the apline spx 137r top dollar componets sitting in the kickpanels. but they took my panasonic ghost face touch screen, i miss that damn headunit, even though you couldnt see it in the sunlight it was still cool!

Thieves deserve death! This is why the Punisher is my favorite character...he isn't about putting the criminal in jail, he's about getting revenge and eliminating them all together.

I've had my car stolen before too. Not a cool thing. I feel bad for you man. I seriously would have a detective look into the place you were working as it definitely sounds like an inside job.

I hope this makes you feel a bit better. Someone attempted to break into my wifes car at 2:30AM. I thought I heard something and ran to the window...when I turned off the outside lights (turning them off gives you a better overall view of the whole yard) I saw my wifes interior lights on and a guy standing next to the car. I immediately grabbed an undisclosed self defense item, yelled to my wife to call the police, and flew out the front door.

The guy saw me fly out the front door and started to run down the street. I leaped over my bushes and went tearing at him. Now unless you knew me, you wouldn't understand how I am. I'm a very hyper person...to the point people think I'm on coke when I don't do drugs at all. I'm just naturally a spaz (Picture a 6'3 200lb guy flying at you yelling like the drill seargent from Full Metal Jacket). So I start flipping out at this dude while I'm running at him and order him to get back on my driveway. He did. I told him to put his hands behind his head and kneel. He did. I had him lay face down on my driveway with his hands behind his head.

Now I started to f with this kids head. I asked him what he was doing? When he started talking I told him to shut the f up or I'll beat him. I then ask him what he took? He started talking...Again I told him to shut the F up or he will be destroyed! I did this a few more times and this kid started crying. My wife was at the door now and yelled out the cops will be here any minute.

All of a sudden a truck I didn't even see that was three houses up comes flying backwards towards my house, with the passenger door wide open. The driver goes to talk and I tell him to put his hand on the wheel and shut his mouth or I take it out on his friend. He did this. I started doing the question thing with him and telling him to shut up.

End of story....kid was arrested, ordered to pay me restitution and I got to decide his fate.

Cliffs notes for anyone that doesn't want to read my novel....kid breaks in wifes car, I fly out and make kid get on ground, screw with his mind and own him. then he gets arrested.

I know it doesn't bring your stuff back or fix your damage bud. But everyone I've spoken with that has been a victim like you and I have loved this story because they say it gave them a bit of vindication even though it wasn't their stuff.

Hang in there bud. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

It sucks that your sh*t was stolen, but i learned along time ago when i lived in Flint MI, IF YOU DONT WANT IT STOLEN DONT LEAVE IT IN YOUR CAR!! If the inside of your can looks like theres nothing in it they will most often move on to the next car.

Thieves deserve death! This is why the Punisher is my favorite character...he isn't about putting the criminal in jail, he's about getting revenge and eliminating them all together.

I've had my car stolen before too. Not a cool thing. I feel bad for you man. I seriously would have a detective look into the place you were working as it definitely sounds like an inside job.

I hope this makes you feel a bit better. Someone attempted to break into my wifes car at 2:30AM. I thought I heard something and ran to the window...when I turned off the outside lights (turning them off gives you a better overall view of the whole yard) I saw my wifes interior lights on and a guy standing next to the car. I immediately grabbed an undisclosed self defense item, yelled to my wife to call the police, and flew out the front door.

The guy saw me fly out the front door and started to run down the street. I leaped over my bushes and went tearing at him. Now unless you knew me, you wouldn't understand how I am. I'm a very hyper person...to the point people think I'm on coke when I don't do drugs at all. I'm just naturally a spaz (Picture a 6'3 200lb guy flying at you yelling like the drill seargent from Full Metal Jacket). So I start flipping out at this dude while I'm running at him and order him to get back on my driveway. He did. I told him to put his hands behind his head and kneel. He did. I had him lay face down on my driveway with his hands behind his head.

Now I started to f with this kids head. I asked him what he was doing? When he started talking I told him to shut the f up or I'll beat him. I then ask him what he took? He started talking...Again I told him to shut the F up or he will be destroyed! I did this a few more times and this kid started crying. My wife was at the door now and yelled out the cops will be here any minute.

All of a sudden a truck I didn't even see that was three houses up comes flying backwards towards my house, with the passenger door wide open. The driver goes to talk and I tell him to put his hand on the wheel and shut his mouth or I take it out on his friend. He did this. I started doing the question thing with him and telling him to shut up.

End of story....kid was arrested, ordered to pay me restitution and I got to decide his fate.

Cliffs notes for anyone that doesn't want to read my novel....kid breaks in wifes car, I fly out and make kid get on ground, screw with his mind and own him. then he gets arrested.

I know it doesn't bring your stuff back or fix your damage bud. But everyone I've spoken with that has been a victim like you and I have loved this story because they say it gave them a bit of vindication even though it wasn't their stuff.

Hang in there bud. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Assuming this story is true, you are very fortunate. Similiar situation happened here in Maryland a year or two ago. One of the car thieves opted not to run, turned and faced the guy to fight with no weapon. The owner fired and killed the thief.

Owner was convicted of voluntary manslaughter (excessive force, I believe) and sentenced to 15 years in prison. If I recall, the car was about 8 years old..and was fully insured.

I have two 12 guages in the house (different levels) for protection in case my life is in danger inside my home. If someone wants to break into my car in the driveway, chances of me running out the house alone at night, even with a 12 guage..is slim to none. Not because Im scared..because there's way more bad than good that can become of it. I'll call the cops, hit the panic button on the car alarm and let my surveillance camera and insurance handle things.

Assuming this story is true, you are very fortunate. Similiar situation happened here in Maryland a year or two ago. One of the car thieves opted not to run, turned and faced the guy to fight with no weapon. The owner fired and killed the thief.

Owner was convicted of voluntary manslaughter (excessive force, I believe) and sentenced to 15 years in prison. If I recall, the car was about 8 years old..and was fully insured.

I have two 12 guages in the house (different levels) for protection in case my life is in danger inside my home. If someone wants to break into my car in the driveway, chances of me running out the house alone at night, even with a 12 guage..is slim to none. Not because Im scared..because there's way more bad than good that can become of it. I'll call the cops, hit the panic button on the car alarm and let my surveillance camera and insurance handle things.

Florida's laws are if you even "feel" threatened you can shoot. But I never said I had a gun. I just said I had an undisclosed self defense item. I lived in Maryland for a year...it's a damn police state there. That's why I don't live there anymore. That's all they want to do is make as many laws as possible, and put up as many cameras as they can to control the people. It's an Orwellian nightmare there!

I really hope the OP gets some form of vindication.

unfortunately a car that looks like mine from the outside looks like there something on the inside. molded double din in the dash was primary target, gps and whatever they could grab was also taken. i dont show my car off or have some loud system to get attention. it doesnt take a genius to see that car and know theres likely something good inside it. key fob did go off but i walked away from desk. they were watching me for sure. they came in through the door handle real slick hardly damaged the door at all. came outside alarm going off windows down sunroof open. they knew what they were doin.

but...
started getting my new equipment in and things are going to look even better here in a few days hopefully, and got my old job back installing home theaters. hooray!

im telling ya, its always something with this car. my insurance agent couldnt believe i even kept it after i fought 5 guys that were stealing it 6 years ago and all the crap they stole and destroyed on the car then. i was afraid insurance would drop me or think i was lying because it was another similar claim, only without the engine damage and hardly any body damage this time. he said i have a disfunctional relationship with my car, she takes alot of abuse from me and others and i just cant get rid of her

Members online

No members online now.
Back