car done today

RedCellSix

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
:D Well my friend and his son completed my car today, with a little help from me. Today was wetsanding and buffing. It is so cool looking ( IMO ) with the LMS hood and spoiler on it. It shines like new. He's been painting for 40 years and is great. Ours is a small town and it really stands out. It's all black now except that chrome around the windows. I'm on a real high as I waited forever it seems. Everything is fixed and runs fine too. I'm going to take pictures of it when we return from a short vacation. Then will have to learn to post them. Thx. to all, as I included many ideas from you.

A clean gen 1 with a LMS Cobra R hood and Spoiler is a car I always wanted to have and I came so close once in the past with my 95 LSC... too bad it broke down before I can transform it into a true G1R...

he said after a short vaction dont you guys know how to read???????

hey gary where are the pics???????????????????????????????

Well took pictures of my car today and they're on my laptop. Sent a pm out for help in posting them. Gary

Teaser Pics.... :D

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

Thats a great looking Gen 1...

I wish they would make that hood and wing for the Gen II's!!!

That makes me want to build a murdered out Gen one... BASTARD!

Great looking Mark you have there!! That hood is just the best I have seen. The MarkVIII really looks great in black.

Max

Very nice !! Noticed you are also using hood pins for safety, not a bad idea.

Members online

Back