car cover

00ls-sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i am storing my ls until it sells at a gated storage facility. i am going to autozone to buy a cheap car cover while it sits in storage to protect from bird crap and such...and to hide what kind of car it is. i just need to know wether to get size medium or size large. imo, the ls is not mid-size, but who knows. tia.

i know you're selling the car so you probably don't care, but those covers at autozone suck! i bought one for my LS and it was not only a pain in the ass to put on and remove (extremely hard with one person) but the material is crap and could definitely damage your paint if the car is dusty or dirty. at the very least, on the back of those packages it lists all major cars and what sizes they are, if i remember correctly the size for the LS is "3." but it was very tight and like i said, a complete pain in the ass so you may want to go a size up.

I bought a Wolf car cover for medium to large cars from summit racing and have been very happy with it. I bought one for a medium sized car first and had to send it back because it was to tight.

Members online

Back