Canadian members?

on its like they say in the movies " fucc canada!!!"
Im just joking I love canada, but Why do yau all hate the USA.

I don't think its so much that the Canadians hate the US. Just the rest of the world in general does. Mostly for good reason. The US has a rather bad habit of meddling in other's affairs and in so doing we piss people off.

No way. I can't believe this. A friend of mine had an 80' Town Coupe' and everyone told him there was no such thing, including Ford. They all told him it must of been custom made.

How much do you know about these?

Jason_Towncoupe80 said:
Yeah, Im from Canada!:Beer

codewize said:
A friend of mine had an 80' Town Coupe'

Wow!! I would love to see your friend's '80 Town Coupe picture!!! Can you ask your friend to show me the picture of his car! Would you please??
:GotPics:

Oh I wish I could but he hasn't had the car for a while. He got rid of it because he couldn't get parts for it.

It was white with the red landau top and red leather. Nice car. I told him something was up and not to sell it but he didn't listen to me. Any bidea on the total production number for these?

Jason_Towncoupe80 said:
Wow!! I would love to see your friend's '80 Town Coupe picture!!! Can you ask your friend to show me the picture of his car! Would you please??
:GotPics:

codewize said:
Oh I wish I could but he hasn't had the car for a while. He got rid of it because he couldn't get parts for it.

It was white with the red landau top and red leather. Nice car. I told him something was up and not to sell it but he didn't listen to me. Any bidea on the total production number for these?

Oh he should not!!! This car is very rare 2dr!! He should kept it!! That's is very nice color of his car! That's too bad!

Yeah, me too, I need to find out total production number for Town Coupes....I will ask Ford Company to find it out or somewhere else to ask them....

Hi All

I have seen a 2 or 3 80's Town Car Coupes for sale at LincolnLandInc.com over the last couple of years.

Regards

Dereck

Hello Fellow Montrealer

Nice to see some one else is up here in the cold too!

67Continental said:
Anyone else on this site from Canada? I'm in Montreal.

Members online

Back