Can You Say COBRA!

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have to thank LMS for this beautiful site! So, I pass this older guy in a 03ish Cobra on a four lane road. (35mph Speed Limit) I pass him in D at 2k. So, the xhaust was just rumbling. I got stoped at a light. Im in fast lane, he is in slow lane behind one person. I take off normal. Which is kinda fast. I get over into his lane. I look into my side view miror. I hear the Cobra down shift. S/C just pssssing and his xhaust is just rumbling. Gets over and passes me at 65 while I must have been doing 30mph. (Or Close)

He slows down and gets next to me. He is reving his Cobra and damn it sounded good. I had one car infront of me. I slow and get behind him. We get stoped at a light. But the guy who was infront of me. Just turned off before the light. So, I get over quick. I pull next to him. He revs again, I think he likes the sound of his Cobra. I edge forward to the light. Just letting him know, im game. Light turns green. NOTHING! I just wanted to watch it go! But nothing. . .

So, he turns off and lets me hear it again. It is nice. Now I know I would have had bus lengths on my A$$. But how could you not give it a go. You know you would have played. Just so you could see it go! Damn, made my day!

That's the worst NON-RACE I have ever read. All this revving and stuff. I think you guys just jerked each other off. Better luck next time I guess.

Yo Sif,

I thought you were gonna tells us how your VII smoked that Stang...
Kind of a let down... I post this to console...

JC

Ugh!.jpg

I went outside to start up my 87 earlier and revved the motor a little bit, because yes, I like the way it sounds. I think my 95 got angry.

And that's today's "Deep Thoughts"..

:N

MonsterMark said:
That's the worst NON-RACE I have ever read. All this revving and stuff. I think you guys just jerked each other off. Better luck next time I guess.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl

Also, why is there a picture of my Girlfriend in here ?
She continues to amaze me... :Beer

Its not my fault and I did not rev once. He liked to rev but when It came down to it. He did not want to play with the big boy. Ha ha, yeah. Anyways, if he would have 3/4 the pedal. He would have spanked my A$$. But thats not the point. You can't be scared of getting beat. I could have beat that Cobra. Just miss a few shifts! Hahaha :headbang: One day I will be able to rev Sifrino. One Day!

Thank God I am admin or else that photo could cause problems. We need some kind of NSFW thingy on here.

CaptainZilog said:
Thank God I am admin or else that photo could cause problems. We need some kind of NSFW thingy on here.

I'm with stupid! (btw, we need a smiley that says that)

Members online

No members online now.
Back