Can somebody PHOTOSHOP my LIncoln LS? PLEASE???????

baby17

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi!!!
Can somebody photoshop my Lincoln LS before I do some mods to the exterior? SO I can visualise how it would look?

:D First request->>>I have a 2005 Black Lincoln Ls that I want to put on some chrome rims, lower it, and put on the Wing West full Body Kit including the Wing West rear wing spoiler. I also want to put on some tinted/smoked head lights and tail lights.
Can somebody put all that to my pictures so I can visualize how it would look? (put whatever rims, u pick!) Do a pic with the tinted headlights and tail lights and one without them.

Second request--->>> I was thinking of getting the Wing West full body kit for my black on black 2005 Lincoln LS. I dont really like the Wing West front air dam that goes on the front of the car, but I like the Lincoln LSE Front Fascia Kit,.
So I was thinking of getting the Lincoln LSE Front Fascia Kit, the Wing West 3 piece spoiler, Wing West rear skirt and the Wing West side skirts.
Can somebody do a pic with all those body kit parts? ? Do a pic with the tinted headlights and tail lights and one without them.

Would my LS look good if i put the Lincoln LSE Front Fascia Kit with parts of the WW body kit? or should I just put the WW FULL body kit or the Lincoln LSE full body Kit? I need any suggestions. So what should I do?
I was thinking of doing that because the LSE full body kit is not the noticeable from the back (rear skirt). And if i put it how im thinking, i think that is gonna show more, in other words people are gonna notice that the car has a body kit. and of course, i want it to show!

Here are some pics of the my LIncoln LS! Can you do pics of side, front, end views?

Many THANKS YOUS for the people who will make the favor for me!!;) :eek: :cool: :) :p

lincoln4.JPG

lincoln5.JPG

lincoln6.JPG

lincoln7.JPG

lincoln12.JPG

lincoln11.JPG

lincoln19.JPG

lincoln13.JPG

No problem, I hope you like my photoshop. Its my first one if you couldnt tell.

lincoln7.JPG

Members online

Back